Chapter 26: I Said I Love You, But I Lied

Camila's PoV

"Guys, can you please please please give Moose-Moose back to me? I couldn't sleep well without him, and Troy's been asking me where he was because he doesn't get to say goodnight to him anymore." Ally whined. She has been bugging us all day, well, me more than Lauren, because Lauren has this talent to tune out background noises once she's logged in on Tumblr, and I was so close to pounding Ally's tiny head with my MIDI keyboard.

The three of us were sharing a hotel suite, while Dinah and Mani were in the other end of the hallway doing whatever the hell they usually do when they are together. Lately, we each get to have our own rooms, but if it's only for a night, like this instance, then sometimes we have to do it the "old school 5h" way and share rooms.

We just finished our concert tour in Atlanta, and Twitter has exploded yet again especially after the fans have seen Ally hobbling like a limp dog on the stage but still managed to keep up with the choreography the best she could do. And the fans loved it, even trending the hashtag "GetWellSoonAlly" and saying how amazed they were at Ally's professionalism, concluding that she sprained her ankle during rehearsals, but still refusing to miss the concert despite of her injury. Little did they know that Miss Snoopy Snoop Dogg right here injured herself because she was too nosy for her own good.

"Ally, for the last time, I'm telling you we will give him back to you once we've had our revenge on Dinah and Mani!" I threw a pillow at her, hoping she'd finally shut up.

"B-but –"

"No buts! Okay, look, do this one thing for us, and I promise you'll be cuddling with Moose-Moose tonight."

Ally's face beamed so brightly, that for a second, I thought it was Jesus surrounded by the holy spirit showing himself to his apostles and blessing them with his holiness. But then she probably realized that she still had to do something in exchange for her beloved stuffed toy, and the light vanished as her face fell.

"Oh don't worry, all you have to do is invite Normani to hang out with us here."

She looked at me suspiciously, as if trying to figure out if it's a trick, and then looked at Lauren who was still browsing her phone but was smirking mischievously.

After a whole day of making Mani uncomfortable yesterday, what with me dropping suggestive hints here and there, and just being "fuckboy Camila" the whole time I was with her, Lauren and I decided that tonight would be the perfect time to execute the final leg of our plan.

"No Mani, no Moosey." Lauren joked.

Ally looked at us with hope shining in her eyes. "If I do this one last thing, then no more secrets and evil schemes?"

"We promise it'll be the last one, Ally." I said sincerely.

Seeing her shoulders slump defeatedly and releasing a heavy sigh, I knew we got her.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it." Grabbing her phone, she texted the message we wanted her to send.

While waiting, I sat on the bed beside Lauren and rested my head on her shoulder. She's browsing Camren tags on Tumblr, and I smirked as I saw a bunch of Camren blogs; some are dedicated on exposing us, the others are more chill and just happy to see a couple of pictures and videos of us interacting and content on assuming that we are real in their minds.

"You know what will be fun?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Lauren when she looked at me curiously.

"What?"

"If you reblog random pictures of women, love quotes, and flowers, while I listen to my "sex playlist" on my Spotify, and also post my own Tumblr indirects."