THE OTHER WOMEN ~ CHAPTER 4

ALLIE'S POV

I stare outside the window of the black shiny Lamborghini, it was so gorgeous but the guy sitting next to me was even more. Tyson had a jet-black suit on with crystal white dress shirt. It made me feel like I was totally underdressed for lunch, I was just wearing ugly blue denim jeans and a plain white off the shoulder tee and my worn out black leather vans. I must have been mumbling this as Tyson catches on and says, "Don't worry kitten, you look sexy no matter what you wear." A strike of nerves hits me, as I know I will never be able to act normal whilst he calls me 'kitten'.

I stare at my hands on my lap the whole way to the restaurant, I could feel Tyson's gaze on me and did not dare to look up at him. He then puts his hands in beneath my thigh and slowly moves it up and down, oh sweet Jesus! He gets higher and higher towards my soaking area and then pronounces, "We are here kitten."

I walk in the most fancy restaurant I have ever been to and thank myself for wearing dark jeans, making the soaked area unnoticeable. Damn... this restaurant must of been his average restaurant yet to me it was super expensive. A glass of water was six bloody dollars. We sit at our reservations outside in a spacious private area. I look at the menu for the cheapest thing; it was a loaf of bread for twenty-one dollars. OH NO! How could I afford this? It was the average I got in a days work.

"Order whatever you want I own this place kitten,"

"WHAT?" OMG!

"I own this place,"

"I am sorry did I say that aloud?"

"Yes, you did kitten."

How could I have embarrassed myself like that think aloud, damn you Allie. I feel guilty about wasting money like that so I pick the Lasagna, it was something I liked and was not too expensive. Suddenly, the prettiest girl walks out with a pen and pad ready to take our orders; I order the Lasagna and water, as Tyson orders a steak and sparkling water. When she leaves, I quickly excuse myself rushing to the bathroom with tears brimming on the edges of my eyes but Tyson grabs my waist twisting my so I am facing him.

"What's wrong kitten? Don't you like this place? We can leave if you want,"

"Why are you taking me on a 'date'? Seriously, look at that waitress and you're a billionaire you could choose any girl you ever dreamed of?" I yell at his with all my might but his strong hands capture mine like an iron brick holding me back.

" I dream of you kitten and I would throw ALL my money away for you, okay?" he replies but in a frustrated manner, he slightly growls. I slightly stiffen and my tears just drip down. He kisses each one away as he whispers kind and soothing words into my ears. When my face it completely dry, he then captures my lips. Creating sparks as his lips touch mine, they were so soft as they massaged my lips into theirs. We fight each other for dominance and he wins as I gasp and he takes that opportunity to slip in warm tongue into mine, our tongues dancing together in a love fest and his hands slip up and under my shirt. 

* AUTHORS NOTE *

Hey guys, comment down what grade you all are, whether you are in university, high school, middle school, primary school, and college or out of school. Since, this is my second upload for the week, I will most likely have another 1/2 more parts of the story up this week. THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO COMPLETE, I THINK IT WAS COMPLETELY WORTH IT. Love you all so much for the support and all <3

- she is his