A TIGER REPLACES KITTEN ~ Chapter 7

Tyson's POV

I can't believe it. My kitten was standing in the middle of the horrifyingly dark dungeon surrounded by a whole army of men. The wolf inside me is wrestling me, demanding dominance. Loud growls are surfaced from the inside. As if he couldn't hold back anymore my wolf broke out, running to save his kitten. He was scared of her finding out what he truly was though.

But before my wolf and I could save her something incredible and life-threatening happens. My kitten snatches the knife from the ground that one of the men had dropped. She used it and stabbed it vigorously into the hearts of the many men whom were surrounding her. My kitten was becoming a sexy tiger. There was a man behind her, he stunk of rogue. It was absolutely sickening and I couldn't help but gag. The decaying scent choked the air. I took a ragged breath through my mouth, trying to spot the source of the smell. He turned into a wolf then he sensed me, but all I did was smirk.

Letting out a loud daring snarl, I charge at him. I make myself focus on the man trying to hurt my kitten and him alone. I didn't want to see my kitten's face filled with disgust and fear for my wolf. Mason howled, he was hurting. I could feel his pain radiating inside me. In only a couple of seconds the man I was attacking was dead. I twisted his head around until it detached from his body. My kitten must have thought I was a monster and to be honest I probably am.

Allie's POV

"You're a werewolf?" I whimper. Tyson looks away from me. I could see hurt and pain in his eyes.

He replies in the smallest voice, "Yes."

I walk over to him, he was the only person that I had ever felt safe with and nothing was going to change that. I wrap my arms around his gigantic wolfie head. He looks up to me in confusion and disbelief. I just give him a smile as I nuzzle my face into his. He lets out loud purrs, making me feel tingles everywhere. His eyes turn a beautiful golden colour staring at me with adoration.

"Hi Alli, I'm Mason."

"Mason? I thought your name was Tyson?" The wolf lets out a vulgar growl but continues.

"I'm his wolf, and I think your smoking hot kitten." I just blush, somehow I just knew that Tyson and Mason would always keep me safe. 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

SO WELL! SHE KNOW NOW! ISN'T THAT GREAT BUT REMEMBER EVERY RELATIONSHIP COMES WITH IT'S UPS AND DOWNS. GET READY FOR A ROLLERCOASTER. IM PLANNING ON WRITING ANOTHER BOOK. I WOULD SUGGESTIONS FOR THE IDEAS ON RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR TYSON AND ALLISON. 
QUESTION: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACES?