SAVING HIS QUEEN ~ Chapter 6

Allie POV

The man leaves the room and I sign in relief. Could Tyson just hurry up? Was he even looking for me? OH NO! I should'nt be thinking about this right now. Ting! A phone beeps and my head swiftly browses around the room. I struggle crawling towards the phone, blood is now slowly gushing out not furiously anymore. I snatch the phone from the table and try to dial Tyson's number. Bringgg... Bringgg... Please Tyson pick up! PLEASE!

"Hello? Who is this?" OMG! Tyson sounded so sick and tired, his voice was so dry and hoarse.

"Tyysonn, it's me!"

"Baby! Is that you?" 

"Yes, please come help me soon, please." 

"I'm coming, please hang on kitten." 

"BITCH WHERE IS MY CELL PHONE." I quickly ended the call, deleted the call log, put the phone down and scrambled back to my spot pretending to sleep.

I felt his angry footsteps approaching the door, he stormed in and grabbed his phone. As soon as he left the room, I draw out the breath that I had been holding on for so long. Hopefully Tyson tracks the call and finds me.

Tyson POV.

I put down my phone and instantly call for Derek, my best friend whom is with the federal police. My kitten was being tortured and I couldn't just sit back and let that happen.

"Hey man,"
"Derek, I need you to track where the last call from my phone was. Now!"
"Yes, I understand alpha."
"Get to it."

I stand up from bed and get dressed, it is 2am and I am simply ready to get my kitten back.

"Sir. The call was tracked to an old warehouse two hours away from here alpha." Said Derek in the pack mind link.

I reply back by, "Get me our rescue warrior group."

I am running with the group of the best fighters in my whole pack. I was going to get my baby back. I am near Allie as I can smell her scent, I don't need any more damn instructions. I stand in front of a warehouse and burst open the door. My fighters take out the guards easily, I run down the stairs and into the basement where I am shocked to see what I see.

HEY GUYS

I sorry for taking sooo long to update. <3 Comment down below what you think shocked Tyson?I'll mention you in the next chapter if you get it right.Have a good day hunnnnies.