Chapter Three: Confusion

About an hour ago...

Gray had woken up in a very over sized bed. He blinked at the ceiling, raising a brow. He quickly sat up, throwing his legs over the side of the bed. Well, he tried to, but found that the bed was too large, leaving his legs to awkwardly stay straight ahead of him. He had to scooch to the side of the bed so he could sit on the edge. Man there was something wrong with that.

Speaking of wrong...

As he looked around, he just kept adding to the 'not mine' list. This was not his room. It was much too large and much too lavish. He was positive that any one of the items in this room could pay off his house. There was something wrong with that too.

He stood and looked down at himself, making sure he was fine, and noticed he was wearing different clothes. He didn't really mind though, they weren't very different than what he usually wore, if not a bit more expensive looking.

He sighed. "Time to explore I guess." So with a shrug of his shoulder, he went out the diamond encrusted double doors. Again, wrong.

Gray soon figured out that he was in a castle. A very large castle. The more he learned as he explored, the more creeped out he became. For one, all of the 'servants' he met looked like his guildmates. Only, they had slight differences like a different hair color or personality. Then they all kept calling him 'Prince Gray', bowing whenever they saw him and making sure to greet him. These were not his guildmates, and he knew it. They didn't even have guild marks!

Finally when he reached the bottom of the stairs to the first floor, a dark red-headed Natsu, like Erza red, dressed as a waiter came up to him and greeted him like a gentlemen, bowing in respect. Gray's eye twitched.

What...The...Heck.

"GAH!" He couldn't help but grab his head in frustration and scream. This was Gray's panic mode. Though it did cause the alternate version of Flame-brain to flinch in worry. "W-What's wrong Prince Gray? Whatever you need, I'll get it for you." Oh great, now both of Gray's eyes were twitching. How charming a prince he was turning out to be.

Gray turned away from the butler, or whatever he was supposed to be. Storming off and shouting over his shoulder. "I'm going for a walk! Follow me and regret the consequences!" The Ice Mage was afraid they would try and follow him if he didn't throw out a threatening comment.

He had to cool off and think about what was going on. There's a first, telling himself to cool off.

This place was really messing with his brain.

He got out of the castle as quickly as he could find the exit, which didn't take as long as he thought since the front door was so large that it practically said 'bust me down if you can'. Refusing the urge to do just that, he opened the door, that was surprisingly light, and slammed it behind him.

He remembered seeing the ocean outside one of the many windows, and turning to his left, he could see that the sea wasn't that far from the castle at all. In fact, the waves were hitting the side of it. Gray sighed and started walking down the beach, not really having a destination, just thinking over this whole situation.

What kind of world was he in? The people around him weren't his Fairy Tail friends, though very similar. After thinking the same thing over and over again, Gray started to think back before he woke up. The only thing he remembered was seeing a very bright light. Before that?

He kept walking, trying to think back, then a certain Water Mage came to mind. He blinked. That's right, she wanted to talk with me... He sighed again, wondering what it was that she wanted to say. It was strange for her not to just come out and say it. She was usually pretty blunt. Especially around him.

But now he couldn't do anything about it. He had to figure out where he was before something else strange happened.

That's when he noticed a figure in the distance fall. He couldn't see very well from this distance but something told him to go check it out, so he started walking in that direction. At first, his pace didn't change, but as the figure came more into view, he instantly recognized the blue head of hair. It was her hair.

He made a dash towards it.