Why So Sirius? {HP Fan Fiction}

Authors note: 

Hey guys(: The Harry Potter books are a legend and for 10 years, they are still the most popular. This story is based on Sirius Black since he is one of my favoritie characters. The whole story is about him in Azkaban since he supposedly killed 13 muggles and was proven guilty. This story will show how he gone mad and how he escaped the prison. J.K Rowling did not mention much about what he had to go through in jail, so I'm filling in :D Now, I know you guys like the whole 'romance' stuff so I will tell you now THERE WILL be some of those lovey dovey cute moments. BE PATIENT LOL! So anways, yeah. This is my fan fiction. Please give me honest feedback! Please & Thank you <3 

J.K ROWLING owns HARRY POTTER, This is just a fan made story.

"The court rules that you, Sirius Black, have been found guilty in murdering 13 muggles and exposing wizardry to the muggle world. I hearby sentence you too a lifetime of imprisonment in Azkaban".  

The judges gavel came down with a bang, causing my body to jump. The jury threw their fist in the air wildy, clapping and cheering as the guards strode up to me. Both guards grabbed me viciously by the shoulders, forcefully pulling be backwards. I tried my best to fight back, having no intention to live on that rock in the middle of the ocean. I happened to have a disadvantage in fighting since my hands were chained together. The rusty metal doug harshly into my wrist as I fought with all my might. Nothing I did or said was good enough. I could just not face the fact I would be living in Azkaban, yet I did nothing wrong. Time after time I explained what had really happened - but no one cared to listen. 

"I did not do anything wrong!" I yelled, pushing my way toward the head of the court. But before I could even explain once again, I got thrown the opposite way, landing onto my back. The guards dragged me by my feet on the floor. We passed the insane jury who was roaring in rage by the sight of me. People used God's name in vain while others spit in disgust on me. 

"Go rot in Azkaban you bloody bastard!" 

"You might as well kill yourself right now for God's sake!" 

"Just wait till you see the guards ye' grotty imbecile!" 

The jury continued on like this even when I was dismissed. I must have been the most hated man in England. The guards dropped my feet and ordered me to stand up. I regained my balance once again. The distant yells from the court room still echoed throughout the courthouse. Not only would I have to deal with this now, but pull this image through out the rest of my life. Sirius Black, the man who not only murdered 13 muggles on the street with magic but broke his promise with James Potter. In the jury's eyes, I was a death eater.. A man who worshiped the Dark Lord and was his loyal minion. 

That night, I was committed to be sent off to the prision. Not even a day and the news was spreading around like a disease. Wizards and witches hollared with glee, thinking they would now be safe from the psychotic monster I am. The Ministry of Magic was glad to see I was sentenced guilty. Everyone was ecstatic.

I had to take a cart to enter Azkaban. Prisoners sat down miserably beside me as the guards slammed the metal door shut. The cart began to roll down the extension cord slowly. From time to time, a man would mutter to himself. We didn't even make it into the prison and people have already gone mad. One of the men even had a fit. He could not accept the truth. Another man had to calm him down by pinning him to the floor of the cart. I just sat there in silence, my head lowered down to gaze at my worn boots. I was going to die a horrible death here - No doubt about it. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of my family here. Specifically Bellatrix. 

The cart reached the entrance of Azkaban within minutes. From the second I stepped out of the cart I felt cold. The tall building stretched up to the sky.. Maybe even past that. Intense waves crashed on the rock Azkaban was located on. From out in the distance, you could see figures draped in black cloth from above. Those must be dementors. They looked as if they were staring down at us. Every step we took to the prison, the more I felt mad. 

A man from the Ministry of Magic led us into the main room of the prison. No cells were located here.. Instead, rows and rows of large Camera's were up. 

"All prisoners this way" the man said, gesturing for us to move forward. The man began to pull people out of the group and sat them down on a wooden bench. There they would receive a card showing their prisoner number, the day they were admitted, and their name. The camera's flash clicked and it was time for the next man to step forward. Minute after minute, men were called by their names. I was the last. 

"Sirius Black" the man shouted out. I stepped up while nodding my head. He glanced from me to the card, his eyebrows suddenly knitting together curiously. "So you're the famous Sirius Black the Ministry of Magic has been discussing about, hm?" 

I kept silent for a second, thinking of what I should say. "Sir, I am not here to chat about what the trending topic of the Ministry is. I am here to take my picture". With that, I sit my body down on the wooden bench, looking straight towards the camera. The man mumbles something to himself before handing me by prisoner card. I take it in my hands as best as I could. I refused to let them think I was miserable already. Instead, I flashed my best sinister smirk towards the camera as my long hair dangles down beside me.Just to reach the limit, I bared my teeth viciously. If I was going to be there for the rest of my life, I might as well make a statement. 

The camera flash blinded my eyes. After my picture was done, the man led me to my cell. We entered a rusty elevator that looked like a cage. The bars were scratched and some were even blood stained. The man pulled a metal lever that caused the elevator to jolt. The cage began to move upward. Metal screeched loudly that echoed throughout the entire prison. Every floor we passed had no doors so I was able to see what these cells looked like. On each side cages lined up one against the other. In the middle, one or two dementors would roam back and forth to keep an eye on the prisoners. The man pushed the level forward which stopped the cage from moving. A sign on the entrance to the floor read '36th Floor: Level 9'. I wasn't sure what Level Nine meant so I just ignored it. "Follow me" the man grumbled. I stepped out of the death chamber and entered the 36th floor. This floor had the same alignment as the other floors, but it felt oddly different. My skin erupted in goose bumps by the chill of this floor. This floor was much cooler and felt more depressing. The feeling made me want to go insane. The man stops an empty cell and unlocks a series of different locks before pushing me inside. I fell to the floor and skited on my knees. The man locks up each lock and leaves me without a second glance.