Hearing

The first time hearing stuff is weird. Plus being in all this icky goo stuff. I could see dark stuff for a little bit, but it's not much. But I heard a girl voice. She said "shit" and then "no, please no". I don't know why she said that but she did. And then a shadow covered the brightness.

"Why did you have to be here?" I think I head her crying. "He's not gonna like this."

I don't know what happened after that because I got sleepy.

=

The next time I heard the girl cry, a boy was being loud.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" he yelled. "You got pregnant!? And you didn't tell me until now!? That's why you've been getting fat! Isn't it!?"

"Joe, please stop!" I guess the boy is called Joe. Are all boys called Joe? Maybe I'm a Joe too. "I wanted to make sure before-"

"You waited six months to tell me!!"

Then there was a rumble. I think the girl fell.

"Please stop!"

I don't know what a door is, but the Joe said the girl has to be good because someone is at it.

A little bit later, I heard another boy sound. It's another Joe!

"Elliot," the first Joe said. "What are you doing here?"

Then the girl said "He's here to pick me up. We're carpooling." What's carpooling? And what's the thumping noise I hear? Hearing is cool!

"Olivia-"

"Joe, you won't take me and I'm not walking."

So now the girl is an Olivia.

Well, I'm tired again. Night night.

A/n: This feels so odd.