Baby

"Joe, please stop!" Olivia, I mean mommy says.

"Fuck you!" I don't think that's a nice word. Joe says it when he's mad at mommy. "Get your shit together!"

"Please just stop yelling."

"Stop yelling!?" Joe yells. "How about you takes those papers and shove 'em? What? Was this Elliot's idea?" Mommy put her hand over me. "That probably isn't even my kid! You screwing him!? Huh?"

"..no. I never had sex with anyone else.." Mommy whispered. I think she's about to cry.

"Liar!"

We fell.

=

"I don't want him to be the father of my baby, EL," mommy says. "I don't want my baby," her hand moves over me. "to grow up around him. He's horrible."

Who's her baby? Is that me? Am I the baby?

"Liv, you can fix all of this if you let me help you. Let all of us help you."

"No!" she yells. "I don't want everyone knowing, okay? I didn't even want you knowing."

"Well I do. Do you not understand that it's taking everything in me to not kill that peice of shit!? I won't hesitate if he ever raises a hand to you again."

"I can handle myself, Elliot."

"You're not though. Not right now."

Mommy started crying again. I don't like it when she cries. The thumping noise is fast. That's not good. That means she's really really sad. I like when she gets happy. She laughs lots when she's happy.

"..Elliot?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me," she says to him.

"Olivia.." he stopped for a second. "..we can't."

"Please! I'm divorcing him! And you've been divorced from Kathy for a year now and I need something, anything to make me feel better and you do!" Her hand moved up and down over me. She's rubbing her tummy. "You can't tell me you've never wanted to kiss me. To be with me. To physically be with me, Elliot." Her voice shooked. "Be with me. Please."

"You're upset."

"I know I'm upset! And I'm also pregnant and married and fat and gross, but dammit Elliot! I also need to feel loved! To be loved!"

"I do love you! Your squad loves you, this baby is going to love you once he or she gets here! Believe that!"

"Please!" Mommy breathed hard. "If I wasn't married to that prick, you would! Right? That's what's holding you back?"

"No. What's holding me back is that you're emotional, you're hormonal, and you're my partner."

"I'm not looking for sex! I'm just asking for a kiss!" It got quiet. "..that's not what I meant.."

"Well that's what you'll have to settle for."

A/n: So I'm thinking about making another book, same story, just told from outside the womb. Thoughts? And is there anything you'd like to see for this? Let me know in the comments or inbox!