How You First Meet (Tamaki Suoh)

Tamaki:
You're friend, F/N dragged you to the host club because she wanted to see h/n.
You weren't exactly thrilled to go but, it was F/n you didn't have a choice.
~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~
When you got to the host club, she immediately ran to h/n, leaving you standing there confused and lost.
}{ }{ }{ Sudden point of view change}{ }{ }{
Then a blonde haired violet eyed boy walked up to you and said" Hello princess, I'm Tamaki Suoh Second year , what's your name"  Y/n blushed crimson 'Wow he's so handsome. His legs are so long and his eyes are so pretty' " T-thank you, you've got nice eyes as well" said Tamaki , suddenly becoming intensely red. "D-did I just say that out loud. I'M SO SO SORRY!" exclaimed Y/n extremely embarrassed. The whole room was now staring at them, F/n was laughing when she walked over to Y/n and Tamaki.  " Come on, let's go before you die of embarrassment, bye Tamaki-Senpai" Said F/n. Y/n waved bye as she was being dragged by her friend.
Tamaki stood there red faced. It was then he realized that he hadn't gotten the h/c haired beauty's name.

A/n- Yay first scenario out of the way. BTW I'm loving auto-correct right now. I'm writing this book from my phone, while listening to - 'Guren no Yumiya' aka the Attack on Titian theme.
Thanks for viewing, my little Otaku's (aka my Otaku crew members)

11/08/16
7:59 pm
-Animechick1452