He/You confess your feelings (Kyoya Ootori)

Y/n was walking to the host club after classes one day, staring dazed off into space; lost in thought.
The other day, Y/n and Kyoya were hanging out;
Y/n annoying Kyoya as usual, he was trying to do the host club's finances and Y/n had stolen his glasses and was wearing them. When Y/n looked over at Kyoya, expecting to be scolded or get a dirty look, she didn't receive any of those. Instead, Kyoya was looking away, blushing slightly, with a small smile on his face. Not that Y/n noticed.
Kyoya grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her to face him. Y/n looked at Kyoya, noticing his tinted cheeks and tiny smile. "Y/n, I need to tell you something." Y/n smiled at Kyoya, suddenly noticing how close together they were. "What's up?" Kyoya closed his eyes, gathering his thoughts and said, " Y/n L/n, I think I might like you. "
Y/n was silent for a few moments, processing everything that has happened. 'Kyoya Ootori, the Shadow King, likes me!!' As soon as she realized it wasn't just a day dream, she gave her reply. "I-i might like you too." The h/c haired girl's face was tinted, no, painted with crimson.
Kyoya chuckled at Y/n, gently taking his glasses off her face and embracing her blushing form.
"Be mine?"
The simple question had the h/c haired girl's head spinning in figure eights, searching for the simple answer.
"Always."

A/n- Oops I Did It Again~~.....What nothing. Ok ok, finally got something out after forever, well, you know that's the life of a student. Hope you enjoyed. Happy Holidays.

Love,
         Ani
12/23/17
5:02 A.M. EST