How You First Meet (Kyoya Ootori)

Your G/P, decided that you would come with them for an important business meeting and dinner. You were very reluctant to go, but your G/P weren't having any of it.
You were wearing a f/c knee length dress with sleeves that went to your elbows, you chose a pair of black heels/flats (you chose), and you wore a silver and f/c heart shaped locket to go with the whole thing (your outfit is the media, just change the dress and necklace color).
When you arrived, you were greeted by a maid that led you to the dinning room. The dinning room was very big and the table had a lot of food on it. There were 4 guys standing in the dinning room with smiles on their faces. You could tell that youngest boy's smile was fake, because you had done the same so many times before.
        The boy was very handsome, he had black hair and eyes, and wore a pair of glasses. He was tall, about 5'10 or 5'11.
~~~TIME SKIP~~~
Dinner was over, it was pretty boring in your opinion, but at least you learned the boy's name. His name was Kyoya, he was a second year at Ouran High School, you went there too, but are a first year. He was in a club, but you forgot which one.
Right now your talking to him about school and what his interests were. " Y/n, why the sudden interest in my hobbies and school life" said Kyoya, bordom clear in his tone. " Because that's what friends do, they get to know each other" said Y/n.
Kyoya looked at the h/c haired girl intently, her h/l h/c hair looked shiny and soft, her e/c eyes were deep and pretty. 'Y/n is a very pretty girl' thought Kyoya. Y/n had started blushing from Kyoya's stare, it made her flustered.
After that Y/n and her P/G had to leave. Y/n said good bye to Kyoya and smiled a closed eyed smile as she did.

A/n- ugh, I'm so awkward at writing these. Good news is, I started kyo-chan's scenarios. So I better get some sleep. Good night and love ya all

-Animechick

12/29/16
1:50 am EST