When You Meet Again (Kyoya Ootori)

You and went to school at Ouran, so you were bound to meet the black haired, glasses wearing 2nd year again.

You were walking with F/n through the halls of Ouran, when suddenly she stopped and made a 'hhhhuuuuuuuhhhhh' sound. You were pretty concerned for your friend, so you stopped and looked back at her awestruck form. 
She was standing in front of the Host Club room and looking at you with wide eyes.
"No F/n" "Pleaseeeee....Y/n-Chan. Pretty please". F/n's pleas were starting to annoy you, so you gave in.
'Well...I guess I'm going somewhere I never thought I would...A host club.'
You and F/n walked through the doors. You blinked at the roses and bright lights, while F/n choked on the rose petals and was blinded by the light. You chuckled at the f/h/c haired girl and the she glared at you. You shook your head and helped her up as she spit a rose petal at you.
F/n went off with H/n and you looked around.
Suddenly (pineapples..............no one, sorry, back to the story.) you bumped into a black haired glasses wearing boy. You went to apologize and saw it was Kyoya. You smiled and said sorry. "It's ok Miss L/n, how have you been since the last time we met?" Kyoya's smooth voice asked.
\~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~/
You and Kyoya had been chatting all through your visit to the Host Club, becoming closer friends than you had before. It all came to an end when F/n dragged you out of there, waving to Kyoya and saying "Bye Senpai". Kyoya gave you a small genuine smile and a wave.

A/n- I don't care how short or stupid it is,  I'm tired. I got the flu. I want to go back to school. So leave me be and be happy I gave you a chapter after a billion years. I wanted to do a valentine's day chapter but..... I decided not to. Anyway......Ima sleep now

12:12 am EST
2/25/17
-AnimeChick1452