Your First Kiss (Kyoya Ootori)

The kiss was simple yet full of love and affection. Kyoya had planned it out perfectly, but as you know, author-san likes to mess up people's plans (Y/N- stop breaking the 4th wall!!! Author-san- sorry!! Pls don't hurt me.) The couple were spending sometime together before school started when Kyoya decided to start his mission. He'd planned to swoop in, all smooth and cool, but Y/n turned her head at the last second and got kissed on the cheek. "Aww, that's so sweet of you," said Y/n with a small smile and a faint blush.
Kyoya just blinked for a minute then sighed, "What's wrong," asked Y/n with concern. The h/c haired girl looked at the Shadow King, then suddenly it clicked. "Were you going to kiss me," asked Y/n with a small smirk.
Kyoya looked at Y/n, his glasses shining (A/N- shout out to the first person who understands what's happening with Kyo-chan) and started to speak when he was cut off. The e/c eyed female had pulled him down to her height by his tie, still smirking, and gently kissed him on the lips.
The kiss lasted 10 seconds before Y/n pulled away. Much to her surprise, Kyoya was at a loss for words and had a faint blush on his cheeks. The h/c haired girl just giggled and dragged him off to the garden.

A/n- What do you think, I think I am proud of myself for writing this. I was in the mood to write either in this book or my TG oneshots book. Hope you enjoyed.

Love 💘,
                K.Joy
3/24/18
12:24 A.M  EST