Thank you

So, as today is thanksgiving, I wanted to say....Thank You. Thanks for reading all that I have so far Y/n. It means lots to me. Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, thank you. The number of views tells me that I'm doing some thing right.
Even if it's only 60 something views, it still means alot.
When I first started wattpad, I never expected to get this many followers or that many views on a book in such short time. It was just something that I could read as many books as I wanted on, and have it with me almost all the time. I only wanted to write one book, (Tokyo Ghoul One shots, check it out if you haven't) now I've posted 10, most I don't even write on very much. But I've found that this is my everyday get away from life and all its troubles. When you guys give me good feedback, it brings a smile to my face and makes me super happy. You guys make my life happier everytime you read my books, comment, or vote. This isn't me forcing you to comment or vote, it's me telling you that... it makes me happy when you love what I've written for you. I love it when you guys love my books. It tells me that my writing is pretty good and that motivates me to do it more.
I think I need more sleep, it 6:42 am EST time and I just spent almost 20 minutes writing this.....so goodnight or good day where ever you are. Thank you, so very much.
11/25/16
6:45 am EST
-Animechick1452