jealous?

ok hey guys!! I've been reading about simanda for awhile now but never really wrote about them or anything so I said why not in started this account. hope you enjoy :)

Amanda's POV:
Today was the day. It was the first day of auditions for the tenth series of Britain's got talent. I was so excited to see my fellow judges, especially Simon. I walked into the judges room to see Alesha and David but no Simon. I ran up and gave Alesha a huge hug. "Amanda I've missed you so much!!" she said. "I've missed you too I'm so excited for this year". David exchanged hellos and we all caught up. 10 minutes had passed and Simon was still not here. suddenly the door opened and there he was smiling brightly. "Simon!!!" I nearly screamed. "Amanda!" we hugged each other for about a minute and I could feel David and Alesha staring at us. "alright enough you two, I need to say hi to MY Simon." david said. David hugged Simon but he still was looking at me. Alesha saw us staring at each other and said "enough with the flirtatious looks. you two are going to get caught." she was right so I looked away.

Simon's POV:
It was time to watch the auditions. as we walked down to the theatre I held Amanda's hand secretly so no one could see. well mostly no one, except David and Alesha because they knew pretty much everything we were doing. we finally made it down to the theatre and sat in our chairs. I was so ready for this series I really was in a great mood. Amanda and I were talking before the first act came on. The act finally came on and I was fascinated by this woman she was gorgeous.

"Hello, what's your name and how old are you?" I said. Amanda could tell I was eyeballing this woman and I could see her getting a bit jealous. "My names Alycia Taylor and I'm 25." she said smiling (I made a random name bc I didn't feel like finding an actual contestant lol). "Wow you look great so what are you going to be singing today?" I questioned. "Make you feel my love the Adele version." she said smiling. "wow okay when you're ready." I said.

Amanda's POV:
I saw the way Simon looked at this girl and I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy. I wanted to hate her but as soon as she started singing I couldn't, her voice was too beautiful! "are you a bit jealous miss Holden?" Simon whispered in my ear. "um why would I be? we're not together go for her." I whispered back. after I said those words his face looked a bit shocked.

The girl stopped singing and everyone including us 4 judges stood up and clapped. she was amazing! "Well Alycia you're amazing! let's see what Simon has to say." Amanda said turning her chair to look at him. "Do you want to know what I think of you Alycia?" he asked. She nodded back mouthing the words "yes". That's when Simon got up and hit his golden buzzer. All us judges got up and hugged him. When he went to hug me he whispered "are you sure you're not jealous now?". I rolled my eyes and he went up to hug her.

After all that we went to break. I got up and practically ran to the elevator. Although I did that, Simon somehow still made it in there with me. No one else just him. I was a bit mad because I had pretty much broke my heel just to ride the elevator alone.

Simon's POV:
After I pressed the golden buzzer we went to break. I saw Amanda practically run to the elevator, but I somehow caught up to her and got in the elevator just us two. When I got in she had a pissed look on her face. I didn't know all that was up so I pressed the elevators emergency stop button (the button only stops the elevator and buzzes a little doesn't inform anybody).

"Simon! why'd you do THAT." she says pointing to the emergency button. "Because we need to talk Manda, what's up with you today?" I said back. she just stared at me. "You, that's what's up with me today. you act like you like me but then as soon as you see any beautiful girl it's all eyes on them. I just don't get it? am I not good enough. if so I'm sorry Simon I just can't hold my feelings back." her voice was very angry.

I just look at her and can't believe what she just said. That's when I couldn't help it I took her by the waist and pulled her close and crashed my lips to hers.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you're enjoying my story if anybody actually reads this 😬
I was reading simanda fanfics on my other account but now I finally have one for just this and will start commenting on other stories. 💘💘