Is it meant to be

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow before I go to school hope you guys enjoy this one ❤️

Simons POV:
I woke up and couldn't help but think about what I said last night. I wanted to tell Alesha the real reason why I couldn't be with Amanda, but I had to keep it a secret.

It was the last day of auditions in Liverpool. I exited the hotel and drove to the studio. As usual I was the last one to arrive. When I walked into the judges room everyone greeted me. Well everyone except Amanda. She was sat on the couch and looked deep in thought. I made my way to where she was sitting. As soon as I sat down Amanda looked at me, her eyes a bit glossy. "Mandy what's wro-" she got up before I could finish my sentence.

Amanda went to get her make up retouched and I decided to let her be. Whatever was bothering her wasn't my problem anyways. I didn't realize how deep in thought I was until Alesha and David interrupted me. "Simon you alright there" Alesha questioned. I noticed David's hand around her waist. David and Alesha weren't dating, but they were a 'thing'. They established they didn't want to date until David's divorce was settled.

"oh yes. I'm fine! I was just thinking." I replied. "what were you thinking about?" Alesha asked. "oh nothing worth talking about." I said. I kind of looked in Amanda's direction and they both caught me. "Right "nothing" yeah you're not fooling anyone" David said. Him and Alesha just looked at each other. "well at least you two are happy." I said.

Amanda's POV:
I saw David, Alesha, and Simon all talking. I could see it in my mirror. all of them were laughing, I wanted to ignore Simon, but I couldn't ignore David and Alesha! "hey guys!" I said as I walked over there. "hey Amanda you seem happy." David said. "Mhm, I am I met a guy last night." I lied.

oh no. what had I just done?? I wasn't a great liar but somehow this time everyone believed me. "Oh really? what's his name?" Simon questioned. "His name is Nathan. he's amazing!" I exaggerated. "that's great Manda I'm really happy for you" he replied. I just stood there, staring at him with a puzzled expression. he wasn't even a little bit jealous.

"Judges we need you downstairs" one of the staff shouted. All of us knew the routine by heart. Get on the elevator, enter one by one, sit, and wait for the next audition. After following this routine it was time for a little break to get make up touch ups and things like that.

"so tell me about Nathan" Simon asked me. "oh he's lovely. Amazing in bed too!" I said back trying my best to ignore Simon. "Really? better than me?" he said. "I wouldn't know what you're like. never have never will." I say back a little bit harsh.

Simons POV:
After auditions were over, I went back to my dressing room like usual. I didn't want to see Amanda but something in me had to tell her the real reason why we couldn't be together. before I knew it I was on my way to her dressing room. I knocked on the door. "hello" she said as she opened the door. "oh it's you" she sighed. "don't be so surprised darling, I use to come her all the time." I said poking her nose.

once I was in her dressing room I was about to start talking, but before I could she pushed me on the couch and started kissing me. I didn't resist. after making out for a little bit I got up. "What about Nathan" I asked. "I made up nathan, I wanted you to think I moved on. I even wanted to see if you would get jealous but clearly it didn't work." she said. "look Mandy I really need to talk to you about why we can't be together." I said. "go on" she gestured. "well Amanda I'm-"

------------------------------------------------------
Whatta cliff hanger. Hope you guys enjoyed I know this chapter isn't great but there's more dalesha and drama coming up. I'm just getting started so be ready. And btw thank you for all the positive feedback it really helps me with my writing love you guys 💘💘 oh and my names Madison!