Lifeless

hey guys this will talk a little bit about some sensitive stuff. If you're sensitive to hurting yourself or suicide please don't read!!

Simon's POV:
I walked up to Amanda's bed side and took the bottle of vodka off her chest. "She barely drank any, that couldn't have been the reason why she passed out." I said. "Simon I really think we should just call an ambulance!" Alesha retorted. "David and lesha look away real quick." I said. when they looked away, I quickly looked under the covers. I was the only one that has seen her naked on the panel, I didn't want her to be exposed. When I saw what was under the covers, I finally realized what she was trying to do.

"oh my god. she took all the damn pills. ALESHA CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW." those were the only words I could get out at that moment. "Simon what was she trying to do??" she asked as she dialed 999. "She took all the damn pills hoping to kill herself!" I replied as I wrapped a robe around her cold body. every second we waited for the ambulance, was another second that she was dying. I felt like this was all my fault.

The ambulance finally arrived and took her body. I rode in the back of the ambulance while Alesha and David drove. As we rode to the hospital, I kept on thinking about the things I had said to her today. Why was I so harsh. Why did I have to be so in love with her that I got THAT jealous when I saw some man with her. before I knew it we were at the hospital. they took Amanda out first of course. I just watched them as they rushed through the ER taking her to a cleared out trauma room (lol I'm an expert at this stuff bc I love grey's anatomy 😜).

One of the nurses lead me to the waiting room. I instantly saw Alesha and David sitting in there. Alesha's eyes were bloodshot and David was comforting her. "Hello." I said trying to be calm. I took a seat next to Alesha. They wouldn't let me see Amanda until she wakes up...or doesn't wake up for that matter. Alesha quickly fell asleep after 5 minutes. after all the crying she was doing, she couldn't help but be exhausted. I was exhausted too, but I wasn't going to fall asleep until I knew Amanda was okay.

It had been 3 miserable hours since we got here. The waiting room was so silent I could hear my own heart beat. "hello, are you mr.Cowell?" the nurse asked as she approached me. "Yes that would be me." I responded quickly because I wanted to know about Amanda. "Your wife is ready to see you." she said. I didn't even correct her, I just wanted to see Amanda. I decided not to wake up David or Alesha. I wanted them to get as much sleep as possible and see her in the morning.

"Amanda." I said as I walked into her hospital room. "Hi." she faintly replied as I approached her bed. I pulled up a chair next to her and rested my hand on her face. My thumb rubbed her cheek and we just stared into each other's eyes. It felt so good to see her beautiful hazel eyes again. "Hi, how are you feeling." I said after a couple minutes had passed. "Well, honestly I'm glad I'm alive. I don't know why I did that Simon, I truly don't. I just felt so useless. you don't know what it's like to have the love of your life pretty much call you a whore." she said. "well can you call me a whore so I'll know." I respond. she giggled a bit which made me smile. "Simon, stop it I'm trying to be serious." she said. "okay, okay I'm serious. Amanda my words were so harsh and I'm truly sorry. you don't know what it's like to see the love of your life with other men." I replied. "mhm, yeah because I wasn't around for four years seeing you get with all those women and then secretly get married." she says smiling. the mood was getting lighter which made my heart feel a bit happier.

"Amanda I..." I started to say. "you what?" she asked. "I...I think you look really good in a hospital gown." I finished. "Right! I think I'm going to where it for the finale." she giggled. I couldn't believe earlier today I had hurt her so much, but now we're here, in a hospital, having a laugh together. "Simon come here" she said as she patted a spot on the small bed. I climbed in trying to leave as much space for Amanda as I could. I lay there next her, my head on her shoulder. "Amanda, I really do love you I hope you know that." I said. "I do know, I love me too" she joked. "but in all honestly I love you too." she added. I gave her a peck on the lips and then quickly fell asleep beside her, feeling so content.

Amanda's POV:
Simon fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek and turned on the tv. I wasn't tired at all, after all I had just slept for 8 hours. I flipped through the channels and then saw an X factor rerun was on. I decided to watch it and as soon as I clicked the channel,  Simons face popped up. I was enjoying it, until the view flipped to Cheryl. "oh shit." I whispered to myself. The X factor's new season was just about to start and he was going to be working with his 'wife' I thought to myself. "Wait what about the restraining order" I mumbled. I started to overthink, but before I could think anymore, I was asleep.

Heyyyy y'all hope you are enjoying the story. Love you guys and your feedback 😉❤️