the papers...

Simon's POV:
I handed the papers to Amanda. When she read it she had a shocked look. "A FUCKING RESTRAINING ORDER SIMON?" she yelled. "Manda loo-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt lips crash into mine. We were in a heated kiss, but I couldn't understand why. I had just handed her those papers. She pulled away "I never wanted a restraining order or to end whatever we were. but what the hell Simon? why would you give me this? does this mean I'm fired?" she questioned. "Manda you didn't read who the restraining order was for silly." I replied

She looked down at the papers and saw what it said 'Restraining order for Cheryl Cole'. "Wait, what? is Cheryl your wife?" she asked. "Yes and this is the first thing I have to get before getting the divorce papers!" I said. She looked ecstatic, but that didn't last long. I grabbed her by the waist, about to kiss her, but then...someone walked out of the bathroom.

"Amanda who the hell is that?" I asked. The guy was handsome and in a robe which is why I was questioning her. "Um...Simon that's Ryan, he's uh a friend." she said faintly smiling, trying to hide everything. "Yeah I'm a friend...with benefits." Ryan said while winking. I was furious, here I was trying to get her back and instead I come to find her with another guy. "You know what Amanda, why can't you be happy with one fucking guy? why do you have to sleep with every guy that finds you the slightest bit attractive??" I said with a serious tone. Before she could even speak I said one last thing "You know what, you're fired. Have a good rest of your day with whatever that guys name is." I said walking away.

Amanda's POV:
I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. I was in such shook I couldn't even cry. I didn't have enough energy to cry. "So um, that was rough, but um I can make you feel better if ya want" Ryan said. I didn't even remember him still being here. "Oh shut up and leave my hotel room" I replied.

After ryan was gonna I just sat on my bed. I didn't want to feel the pain anymore so I took out some vodka and started to take my sorrows away. Before I knew it everything was black and I couldn't even feel my own body.

*time skip a couple hours*

Simon's POV:
It was finally time to leave Liverpool. Alesha and David had just arrived back at the hotel. "Hey Simon! David and I are going to get our stuff and Where's Manda?" Alesha said. "sounds great and I don't know and I don't care." I said back clearly sounding a little bit annoyed. "Ouch harsh, I'll go get her I guess then." she replied and made her way to the elevator with David by her side. I sat down in the Lobby waiting for them to return. I knew this would be the worst plane ride.

Alesha's POV:
The elevator went up until we reached level 3, which is where Mandy was staying. We made our way through the empty halls and finally came to Amanda's hotel room. I knocked on her door, but it had been a couple minutes and no one opened the door. I knocked again, continuing the knocking for about a minute, but it felt useless. "David either somethings really wrong or Amanda just left without us." I said. I wasn't in much of a panic, but my overthinking started to kick in. "David I'm going to go take the stairs to the lobby and find Simon. he has the keys to each one of our rooms." I said and gave him a quick hug.

I ran to the stairs. I didn't feel like waiting for the elevator, because we were only 3 floors up there would be no point. I finally found the door that said Lobby and exited. "Simon" I said panting. "Alesha what'd you do?" he asked. "Oh my I just took the stairs...and...it was a lot of work." she said between breaths. "anyways well I need the keys to Amanda's room now!" I said a bit frantic. "why?" he asked. "I tried knocking and she didn't answer then I knocked AGAIN but she didn't answer AGAIN and I'm a bit worried." I replied. "she's probably tired from all the sex she had with ryan." Simon said under his breath. "what was that?" I questioned. "nothing. here's the key." he said handing the keys to me. "So are you going to just give them to me or are you going to come with me. honestly I don't care what's going on between you two, but you need to fix it and get back together or get back to whatever you were." I said in a serious tone. Simon got up and went up the stairs with me.

we finally were at Amanda's hotel room and he swiped the key and we went into her room. There she was laying under the covers, naked and looking lifeless. "OH MY GOD" I said. this time I was panicked. "What have I done" Simon said looking down at Amanda.
to be continued...

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed I know it's a little later than you expected but I tried my best and hope you enjoyed 😜💗 love you guys