Betrayal of the eyes

It was the next day that sasuke found Naruto reading under the same tree again. He watched as Naruto flipped pages.

' Naruto doesn't read ? Or that I'm aware of ? ' he thought walking away in thought.

Line break

Naruto sighed as he felt sasuke chakra  disappear and he closed the book he was reading. He noticed the raven haired boy spying on him the moment he stepped behind the tree. He was smarter than most thought he was but kept it a secret to protect himself for good reason.

But now he wanted to show his true colors but it was kinda hard to do when you've been hiding behind a mask for so long.

Line break

Sasuke walked around the village trying to get Naruto out of his thoughts when he spotted the color orange and a bit of purple. He turned to see Naruto walking side by hinata hyuuga she had short black hair and violent purple eyes that belong to her clan.

They were holding hands as they laughed and talked , Sasuke felt a tug at his heart as he watched the two walk by without a care in the world.

Sasuke glared at their combined hands as they passed by him. He didn't know why but he didn't like the way they held hands , so close to each other nor did he like the look in her eyes.

( Hinata prob )

Me and Naruto were shopping together for groceries and other things. Mainly to keep Naruto from eating just ramen that was bad for him.  We held hands as we walked not because we were together but just friends. I don't like Naruto that way anymore. I like kiba now.

Plus I'm thinking sasuke has a thing for Naruto to? I saw him walk pass us and glared at me?

Hidden love ( Naruto x sasuke fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें