Naruto an Author

" The hell is that fox? it's been hours ! " naruto muttered while he was busy working on a seal. It was a storage seal. He was making a few tweaks to it so it could store more than the average seal could and it would be easier to carry more things while on travel and such. maybe he could add longer preservation or maybe, no off-topic, naruto stopped his thoughts almost forgetting a certain fox who hadn't bothered to leave a note. ' rude ' naruto thought while looking over to his teammates who were busy trying to learn the tree technique and were failing horribly. Kakashi was hiding somewhere in the bushes reading his little orange book.

Naruto smirked as an idea popped in his head. 

Line break

Sasuke was getting frustrated, their sensei had introduced them to a new training exercise. barely explaining the directions and then disappeared. To top it off naruto already knew how to manipulate chakra and climb trees without hands. Lastly, sakura was ahead of him! What happend to him being the one on top of everything ! Sakura was a stupid fangirl who had no interest in anything but { shivers } him and naruto the biggest idiot there could ever be.

When had the tables turned ?

Sasuke once again tried, running up the side of the tree. this time he made it farther than before. he was almost to the top. sakura was sitting on a branch yelling encouragements at him. " go sasuke " she yelled. Naruto was under the tree she was in with a scroll and ink.

Sasuke grit his teeth and was about to go again when suddenly he heard a loud shriek in the woods somewhere. birds flew out of the trees and into the sky. " what was that ? " sakura frowned. Naruto had a huge shit eating grin on his face.

" wasn't me " was all he said before returning back to his scroll. 

Seconds later a figure stepped out of the bushes, both sasuke and sakura wouldn't of recognized him if it wasn't for his signature headband pulled over his right eye. " kakashi sensei?! " sakura was first to speak. kakashi outfit was no longer his usual black and grey clothing but was bright green and pink with colorful glitter. his hair was pink and was styled in a strange way. 

It reminded them of Rock lee 

On the front of his shirt was a { Might guy x kakashi } in yellow and green glitter. " we do not talk about this ever " kakashi warned voice low.

" ever " he repeated 

The two gulped and nodded taking the warning as a threat. Naruto on the other hand burst out laughing. " you " kakashi eyes narrowed in slits. " how did you like my book " naruto asked holding up a orange book with black on it. it could easily be mistaken for Jiraiya icha icha paradise books. Though it was a gay version of it. 

" book ?" sakura asked curious as naruto smirked. " oh I'm trying my hand at being a author I got inspiration from this old toad dude i met a few months ago. wanna see " naruto pulled out another orange book and was about to pass it to her but kakashi snatched it from him. " no " the man yelled. " i wanna see " sakura whined. " to young must be never old enough " kakashi burned the book. " I got more you know " naruto deadpanned. 

" burn them " Kakashi glared. " aw your in denial " naruto grinned. " and that only my first book to, i need more material " naruto began mumbling completely ignoring them and walked off. " oh pink banshi i'll make sure to send you a copy " naruto said, sakura perked up, she really wanted to know what got there normally laid back and lazy sensei all flustered. " of course for a fee " naruto added. sakura mood dropped. The blonde then disappeared before she could start her rant.

 welp finally updated and decided i was in a humor mood but it was crappy and rushed chapter though..... As for Sakura I hate her...........But in this story she's going to have some character development even though it might take a awhile to get througth her thick skull.