Kurama on team 7 ?

Naruto was first at the bridge since he didn't want to be late, he was no longer going to hide behind his mask. Kurama was transformed into a cat size fox and curled up on Naruto's shoulders sleeping peacefully. From now on the fox would be Naruto companion on missions and such. Like kiba and ackmaru partnership.

Sasuke was second to show up with Sakura right behind him gawking over him as usual which irritated Naruto to no end since she really didn't show any interest in becoming an shinobi.

' screaming pink banshee ' he thought as kurama agreed.

Naruto said nothing as the two did their own thing, sasuke ignoring Sakura as she tried to get his attention like always but it never worked. ' jeez does she ever know when to give up ' he thought.

As if she were even dumber she finally noticed Naruto keeping his distances by the railing looking at the water.

" Naruto ? " she said surprised , how long was he there ? He was quite to quite not even one word. " Sakura " he only nodded in acknowledgment before going back to staring off it o space.

" dobe what's up with you ? " sasuke asked confused and slightly worried for the blond, ' is he sick ?' He wondered as Naruto turned to him with bright blue eyes only they were slit like a fox ?

" actually never better , I can be myself now and not that loud mouth Baka " he said smirking as kakashi appeared out of nowhere. " hello my kawii students " he said ready to give his awesome late excuse and yelling from Sakura and Naruto .

Sakura was the only one to scream at him , Naruto said nothing as sasuke hn.

" huh ? " kakashi blinked confused as Naruto yawned. " can we get this mission done already I'm tired and want to finish up my book " he said as kurama was now awake and made a sound to be noticed.

" a fox ? " sasuke noticed the small red fox on his shoulders. " oh my companion, guys meet kurama " Naruto grinned picking the fox off his shoulders and made a dismay.

Kakashi coal black eyes narrowed suspicious as he tried to place that familiar chakra. ' I know I felt that somewhere but where ?' He thought as Naruto smirked .

" also known as demon " he let a hint drop to his sensei who seemed to be struggling with memory. Kakashi froze as it clicked .

The Kyuubi! But how wasn't he sealed in Naruto?! How is he out and in the size of a cat no less?

" Naruto can we speak alone for a minute " he said eyes dark as the blond nodded holding the fox close to his chest as they went far away from the other to.

" yeah Kakashi sensei ? " Naruto asked innocently, " why is the Kyuubi out ? " Kakashi asked as the fox growled at him eyes burning red.

" oh he's Been out since I was six " Naruto said like it was no big deal, this shocked the copy cat ninja, Naruto seemed different more relaxed and mature not the loud mouth knucklehead he knew before.

" don't worry sensei he won't attack anyone or the village " assured Naruto , " and I won't let anyone hurt him or seal him away he's the only one who was there for me " Naruto warned darkly sending KI out toward the older male who shudders in fear.

" got it , just make sure nothing goes wrong " he said as Naruto smiled in victory.

Sasuke looked to Naruto who smiled widely as he and kakashi sensei returned. "
Well let's go to the hokage tower for our next mission " Kakashi said as they all nodded in agreement.