Mornings

Naruto awoke to the blinding sunlight in his small apartment. He yawned and stretched his arms and legs before getting up and making breakfast. On the pillow still curled up was a cat sized fox with angry red fur and crimson slit eyes and nine tails curled around him.

This was none other than Kyuubi no kitsune the demon fox or rather known as kurama or big brother by Naruto.

Naruto pulled out some bacon and eggs that he hinata bought yesterday at the market. Hinata always worried over his health and forced him to go shopping. She was like an younger sister to him.

Minutes passed as kurama began to wake up to the smell of food, he stretched out and jumped off the bed and onto the table where Naruto was setting plates. Kurama sat on his hind legs and waited. " good morning " Naruto greeted in a soft voice no longer acting with his mask since no one was around.

He knew the truth about his parents and the attack since he was five when the fox made an appearance in his mind scape and explained everything and promised to protect him from the anger the village had against him and he did.

" morning kit " kurama replied

" ugh I have a mission again meaning I'm going to have to see Sakura that bangee again " he groaned.

" kit you should just get rid of that mask it's no use if people are just going to put you down and treat you like dirt " kurama said as Naruto made his plate.

" I have " he defended pouring a glass of orange juice and sat down. " so far sasukes the only one who's noticed and hinata already knows the real me along with shikamaru, Shino and neji " he said. " kurama nodded before digging into his plate and they let the conversation go deciding to enjoy the peaceful morning.