Wave country

Naruto sighed as he followed behind his team and the client. Kurama was by his side eyeing everything around him. " hey kit you okay ? " asked Kurama in a whisper. " yeah I'm fine just don't like drunks " the blonde said, his azure eyes went blank for a few seconds as if he wasn't there and then he smiled gently. Kurama could see through it but said nothing.

When Kurama had first met the blonde in person, something changed in him, he had never been so angry at the villagers for what they had done to his kit. He was a being made of chakra and had lived since the beginning of time and had never felt such emotions as this.

" a puddle " Naruto pointed out sensing the two chakras hidden. Kurama eye twitched at how poorly the two nin hid there chakra and how the sensei didn't notice it or if he didn't say anything.

( okay going to skip this scene since you already knows what happen along with Haku)

Naruto dragged an unconscious Kakashi by his arm with the help of Sasuke. Kurama decided to transform into his smaller self and sleep on his shoulders. " lazy fox " grumbled Naruto. " it's what I do best " Kurama yawned. " so when did you get a fox? " Sasuke asked watching the blonde. " always been with me " answered Naruto. " what you mean " Sasuke frowned confused as long as he remembered he had never seen that fox before. " we're here " announced the bridge builder. A woman with long dark hair stood on the porch with a basket.

' that must be his daughter ' thought Naruto ungracefully dropping Kakashi on the steps with a thud as Sasuke who was holding the other arm went down with him causing him to hit his head on the railing. " SASUKE ! "  not two seconds later Sakura was over by the raven side, " are you are alright, does it hurt, here let me see, " she continued to ramble. " ow my ears " Naruto held his ears protectively. kurama was debating whether to bite her or not.

" Naruto why you do that! " sakura yelled dumbly to the blonde who finally got his hearing back. sasuke tried to push Sakura off of him but her grip on him was too strong, for a girl who doesn't take her ninja duties serious she sure was strong. just then tsunami came forward, " there's an extra bedroom upstairs for him to rest," she said going to help Kakashi up with the help of tazuna. sakura having forgotten there previously conversation decided to help finally freeing Sasuke from her grip.

naruto glanced to the raven and couldn't contain a smirk, Sasuke forehead had a rather large bump on it and a little swollen. " what ?" Sasuke glared. " your head " answered Naruto. Sasuke reached up and touched his forehead and then winced finally realizing how much damage there was. " ow... " he hissed in pain, he looked at his reflection in the window and groaned. 

naruto taking pity on the raven decided to heal him, a head injury was very painful anyway plus it could get in the way of there mission. " come here " ordered naruto bluntly his hands flaring up with a soft bluish green chakra. kurama had taught him a few techniques as a child and the rest he had self-taught himself from books and scrolls he was able to get his hands on. he always wanted to be a med ninja after healing a bird's broken wing and hearing stories about the sannin tsunde and her miracles and such. 

sasuke gave a surprised look as Naruto stepped forward and put one hand to his forehead over the bump. In a matter of seconds, the injury was gone, " I didn't know you had medical training, who taught you? " Sasuke asked confused since they have only been a team for at least six months and their sensei hasn't mentioned any med training. naruto pulled his hand back, "self-taught, want me to heal those bruises too? " he asked pointing to the large and ugly handprints on his upper arms caused by your's truly sakura. " sure " Sasuke shrugged allowing the blonde to heal them. naruto nodded and repeated the same as before. sasuke felt calm as naruto chakra did its work.  It reminded him of Itachi in a way. suddenly he felt angry as Itachi flashed through his mind. naruto was acting very similar to Itachi, the calmness and emotionless. 

once Naruto was finished, Sasuke gave a quick thanks and went inside the house, his mind full of bad memories. 

naruto sighed and followed soon after.

he noticed kurama missing but didn't qustion it, the fox would show up in a few hours, he was to lazy to hunt his own food.