Bubble Gum Boy

Park Yoon Hee pov:

It was a nice weather on the first day of my school after the summer break. I was just coming back after school kicking a small stone on the road. I was actually in a good vibe that I even started humming a song. But my mind went blank with a flashback out of nowhere.

"Don't forget! No watching that comeback thing today if you didn't come home quickly! " My mom warned in the morning when I was preparing for school.

Actually, the thing is...

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT PUNK JIMIN!

He made a bet that he can survive himself without his phone. Because mom was scolding us for living like almost 24/7 eyes stuck on the phones. Of course Jimin did that for his own sake saying that he can live without it. He stayed two and a half days without his phone!!

Well... I lose 😒

I couldn't even take my eyes away from it when I hear those stupid beep sounds from the social media and group chats!.

And unfortunately, today is.. Exo comeback and yeah mom took it as a chance to punish us. She said that we can't watch it if we didn't come home quickly. And the one who comes first can have the remote controller for the rest of the day.

That sucks 😑

"No way Jimin! Not gonna lose this time. Remote is mine!! "

I ran as fast as my legs could take me before that dumbass gets there and done me. When I was running, there was a slope with a bend causing my speed to automatically rise. Just when I was about to pass the bend, I met a random human being to the face. In the next second, we scrambled and fell together, me on the top of him while him landing on the cold hard ground.

Great!

I was a bit dizzy to get myself back to my normal mental state. But when I finally look at the person, I saw a guy (kinda cute) looking at me with a blank expression. He blew a bubble from a piece of gum in his mouth that I gasped my head backwards in shock. My eyes we're eyeing him like a mindless creature until he puts that thing back in his mouth.

"What? " He let out a dull tone, keep chewing that gum.

Wow, his voice is damn husky. why do I feel my throat dry though!!

"No-nothing" I quickly got off from him hiding my face as I felt my cheeks getting hot. And I didn't waste a single second that I ran as fast as I could not even looking back.

Pheww what a handsome alien...

My legs were trembling from running so fast which I felt like a century. When I was near my house, I saw Jimin was running his ass off from the other side of the road.

Am I not going to get my precious remote because of that stupid bubble gummy!?! 😖

To Be Continued...

Hello, everyone, I'm back!!! This is my first BTS story and I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to vote and comment. I love to read you guys comments they make me sooo delighted!! So let's meet again in the next chapter byeeeee :)

-Mal-