Chapter 9

"Can I know your name? You know I don't know it yet"

Bitch.

Didn't you hear my name when the teacher called me in the science period?!?!

Or are you just mocking me?!

Anyhow the awkward air that surrounded me kind of disappeared because of his question. But I was hesitant to answer not sure of his actual purpose. He wait for a few seconds to hear me talk but then started writing on the project anyway.

Didn't he really know my name?! 😧

Okay whatever.

"Yoon Hee, Park Yoon Hee"

"Nice, diapy~" He teased with a cocky smile shifting his gaze back to the project. I felt my cheeks were shivering from his unexpected outburst.

"I mean, I prefer diapy more than Yoon Hee 😂" He laughed, recognizing my clueless face.

"Ahjumma hurry up~ I'm getting late!"

"Aishhh told you I'm not an ahjumma!!"

"You look like a dork" I snorted while fixing my skirt. In return he sneered at me.

"This time you look like a monkey trying to smile 😂"

"Shut up already!!"

He grunted facepalming. Then I suddenly remembered that I need to go to the cosmetic shop to buy my nail polishes. I looked at him, hesitating whether to ask him to come with me or not.

A sincere question.

What will actually happen if a girl brings a guy with her to a cosmetic shop?! 😯

"Yah, Taehyung" He looked at me over his shoulder while doing the project.

"Uh, shall we go somewhere? I need to buy something!"

"...Okay!?" He half questioned it, after thinking for a good few seconds. Then he rolled the project and fit it with a rubber band before standing up while slinging his bag on his shoulders.

"Actually where are we going?" He asked me waiting couple seconds which represented his curiosity.

"Stop asking questions and come"

I was kind of worried that I might go back if I told him that I'm visiting a cosmetic shop. So I snapped at him rolling my eyes down to my wristwatch. After five minutes of walk, we reached my favourite cosmetic shop "Pink Princess".

"Whattttt????? You just dragged me to a cosmetic shop? What does it have to deal with me? 😧"

I knew he would react like this.

He averted his eyes up to the name board of the shop. It was all pink; walls, door, and the name board, everything was pink.

"I needed someone for my company" I nonchalantly blurted pulling him with me inside the shop.

"You just used me huh? 😤"

When we enter the shop, the girl who was at the entrance welcomed us with a warm smile. I walked to the nail polish area along with him.

"Can I just already leave? Why everyone is looking at me like that? 😧"

"If you tried to leave, I'm gonna handcuff you! " I warned him pointing my index finger right on the tip of his nose.

"Awww I never knew you really love me that much~😆"

"I would love my butt rather than loving you! 😒" I remarked while roaming my eyes among the nail polishes.

I was stuck between two colors, that was baby blue and turquoise.

"Turquoise will suits your nails well"

The voice of the owner surprised me from behind that I turned back.

"Omg Seokjinnnn oppaaaaa!!"

"Miss me this much?" He asked hugging me so tight with gentle strokes on my back. I could only nod because of the excitement. I saw Taehyung was in the lipstick area with a girl who works here.

"Recommend me some best colours oppa. I want to do nail art!" I requested while putting the baby blue polish back in the shelf.

Seokjin oppa was once my neighbour. But he moved to the town to do this shop. His mom and my mom were best buddies but now they meet each other rarely because of them moving here.

Finally, after some minutes, he gave me seven gorgeous colours that were peacock blue, baby pink, blood red, cyan, sea green, magenta including turquoise.

I was looking for Taehyung walking all the way back to the cashier with Seokjin oppa. Then I saw him trying a black lipstick on his lips. In a split second, he noticed that I was staring at him which in return he passed a confused look with an O shaped black mouth. He shifted his orbs left probably embarrassed.

So this is what happens when a girl brings a guy to a cosmetic shop!? Or is it just him!?

I was so helpless because of my unstoppable laughter seeing the hilarious Taehyung. He quickly rubbed his lips on his uniform sleeves before coming towards me.

"I never knew you're mentally retarded this much😂"

I cracked up helplessly causing him cough; probably speechless. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I quickly jumped into the lipstick area and asked that girl for that black lipstick which Taehyung put just now. I came back to the cashier and gave it to Seokjin oppa.

"You can bring all these free since you're my little neighbourhood" He exclaimed while putting them in a plastic bag which was so elegant with the name "pink princess" on it.

"REALLY???" I almsot screamed excitingly taking the bag from him. He nodded as a response beaming a sweet eye smile.

"You guys know each other?" Taehyung questioned out of the blue.

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you tell me before??? 😦"

"I was about to tell you but you were busy being a weirdo" I reasoned coming out of the shop after bidding goodbye to Seokjin oppa.

"I'm not a weirdo idiot!!"

"As if" I pushed him away from my way.

"Anyways, why did you buy that lipstick?"

To be continued...

Do vote & comment if you enjoyed:)