Chapter 19

It was...

My aunty!!

My jaw dropped when she slapped him harshly which made his cheek beetroot red in the next second.

She is annoying to be honest. Basically her job is putting her hands in other's businesses. Specially mine. Wherever I go, whatever I do, if she spots that, then she want to know every detail of it. Why the heck she can't check on her own kids!?

Not to mention but her older daughter is two months pregnant right now. She is only 17!.

She just had to bang bang with a random guy and then she gotta knew that he hadn't use protection and boom! Now she is pregnant. Even my mom doesn't like this radar.

"Who the fuck are you to take Yoon Hee like this?"

I swear her eyes were sparkling in anger. Taehyung just closed his eyes and took a heavy breath to calm his mood down.

"Aunty he is just helping me bec-"

"Dont even talk a word Yoon Hee! This indecent boy! How dare you to even touch her like that??"

She asked in super anger with her eyes wide open. She was gritting her teeth stomping. I felt like giving her a good lecture of how much of indecent guy bang banged her daughter but-

"You know I can't piggyback her without holding her thighs"

He said in a sarcastic tone after being silent a little while.

"Aunty please you have misunderstood. He did nothing wrong! My ankle is sp-"

Why am I so coward!?! 😌

"See?see how much dirty and disrespectfull he is being here?! I'm done with this. Such a fuckboy. I will see if you have done something bad to my girl! "

"Then what about that guy who banged your daughter aunty?"

Okay I did it. She widely eyed me in shock.

"Taehyung isn't raping me or something. And you didn't even let me talk. He is just helping me since my ankle is sprain!"

"Yoon Hee, is that the way to talk to y-"

"Mind your own daughter aunty. Not me. I'm not a hoe to bang bang with guys"

She growled before leaving us slamming her shoulder against Taehyung's causing his body to pull back a little.

Well...is was speechless. What does she even have to say when I was speaking the truth. What a victory Yoon Hee. You gotta celebrate this! My inner self talked to me so proudly.

When I got back to my sense back from my virtual celebration, I saw Taehyung remained silent looking at the ground controlling his veins. I was speechless not knowing what to do or say. Then he started to walk back to the way home. Silently.

"Taehyung... I'm so-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault anyways".

He said blanky looking at the way front. I felt really hurt for what my aunty did. His eyes said it all that he was completely heart broken.

Both of us remained silent for some minutes without having any idea to talk about. I saw his cheek was burning red, while the other one was fine pale.

"Here is my medicine. This will cool the pain down"

I said finally taking a deep breath to fix my mind and kissed his left cheek.

"Sorry oppa~I somehow grounded her~" I whined like a kid, trying to show him my pleading eyes tightening the grip around his neck. I rested my chin on his shoulder as I tried to catch a glimpse of his face.