Chapter 12

Jimin didn't try to do anything further after learning the lesson. Today our English period was off cus Mr Wang was absent as his daughter has ran away from his house with a random guy– to have a better life, I guess 😅.

I was strolling around the school when I saw Jimin was in a corner of the hallway. He was looking at his phone screen which I assumed as a picture there. As I had a sudden urge to peek my head there, I secretly came behind him tip towing.

"Oh my god why this only feels like a dream!?! 😭"

I heard him sniffs, brushing his phone screen. I was about to peek over his shoulder until my phone made a beep sound causing me to startle while Jimin turning to me hiding his phone.

"What?? Stalking??" He gulped before speak.

"Nah, just wondered to whom you confessed"

"I wasn't confessing! 😣"

"As if!?! 😪" I remarked before going back to where the gym was located. But I didn't forget to slam my shoulder against him.

I could hear a moan each step I took forward. So I halted on my track scanning around to see where the moan was coming from. I walked closer to the gym and held the doorknob hesitating to open it. Bu, I took a deep breath and opened it almost quickly.

"Oh shit!"

I saw that guy who has those bunny teeth was kissing a random girl whom I recognized as the same age as me.  She was enjoying it so badly that she was moaning so hard.

Damn, why is he kissing a noona!?!

I facepalmed myself when that thought directly hit my head. He was looking at me dumbfounded as I discovered him abusing a senior girl. I saw him gulped in fear while the girl holding onto his tie biting her bottom lip.

"Noona?! I-er-"

"Woahh calm down your hormones boyyy. Don't forget to use protection. You're too young to become a daddy"

I managed myself to shoot back some useful words after some good seconds. I needed time to recover my brain back to its normal state. I quickly jumped out of there closing the door, not even letting him talk. My heart was beating so fast that I could feel like it would explode anytime soon.

What did I even see just now...?

After all, he was a proud member of Jimin's gang. I wonder if he teaches our Jimin these things too. Or maybe Jimin teaches him!?!

"Sightseeing?"

I was snapped out of my wild imaginations when I heard Taehyung out of the blue. He was leaning against the wall with a seductive grin on his face. That look doubled since he was biting onto a toothpick at the same time. I quickened my pace not being able to find some better words to shoot him back.

"Wanna have a try on it?😏"

I froze on the spot hearing his abusive words. I didn't even budge to look back as I was blushing so hard while my heart was thumping fast against my chest. My ears could hear he steps closer to me causing me to startle even more.

"He is a good kisser, right?😎" He asked putting his palm on my right shoulder making me step backwards.

"Don't you dare randomly touch me!"

"Waohh relax lady, I was just guarding you know" He sang raising his hands up in surrender.

"I never knew you're such a supportive ass"

"Is that how asses look like these days?😮"

I heard him shouting at me that I didn't budge to reply wasting my precious time.

I was planning to meet Seokjin oppa to show my nail art after school while surfing through my Facebook account to see that new stuff. I saw there were four new notifications on Facebook so I tapped open it.

Oh my god gurllll this is one of the best!! 🙆.

That was Min Jin who is right now scribbling random things on the last page of her Maths book.

Dumbish you just copied my art?!? 😤😠

Replies

Min Jin : oh bish go fuck yourself. You're just jelly -_-

Bish : none of your business you slut!

Min Jin : Don't you dare say anything to my Berry you stupid hoe I'm gonna cut your big ass!!

My bestie Min Jinnah had defended me from that bitch. That was a stupid wannabe in my class but they never tried to do anything to me in person though. Just keyboard warriors who try to fight with me only by words in social media.

Me : thanks my bunny ummah @minjin
I quickly sent a reply to Min Jin with a cheeky grin.

Lame... I have better nails 💅

That was one of my cousin elder sisters. She is annoying that I can kick her so bad.

Do me one too!!  😍 omg deabakkkk!!

Haaaa that was one of my international friends who lives in Australia. Awww I love her so much!! 😆

After spending those periods that felt like a century, finally, we could move out of the school. Today Jimin was waiting for me at the gate which I found mysterious. I gave him a suspicious glare before walking out of the school.

"Woah I'm sure its gonna rain with a storm today since you waited for me here" I sarcastically remarked which caused him to cough in annoy.

"I wasn't waiting for you!"

"Oh yeah it's for Yoongi not for me" He shot me a sharp glare in reaction.

"Oh, I need to meet Seokjin oppa. Let's go there before go home"

"Why do I have to come with you? Plus, ask mom first"

He pointed out breaking my sweet dreams down. Then I dialled mom's number to ask her.

"Arghhh mom come on~ I need to show him please I -"

She hung up not letting me finish after telling me more than ten times to come home and go there tomorrow. I stomped my feet angrily earning a glare from Jimin.

"Happy now??" I asked walk passing him. After some seconds, I felt that Jimin wasn't coming along so I looked behind.

"Seriously Yoon Hee, your butt needs a comeback. It's so cute!😂"

I saw him say staring at my butt, biting his bottom lip. I couldn't hold in my anger that I finally made my fist land on his nose causing him to fall on his butt.

"Fuck you pervertass!!"

"Ouch!! I was just joking idiot"

He whined with a crumpled face, rubbing his newly coloured red nose. I shot him a zombie glare before walking fast leaving him behind.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking down the stairs to get some snacks to eat when I suddenly heard Jimin whispers. You know, I'm always curious about Jimin's morals so my mind made me to his doorstep. I was eavesdropping, that I put my ear to the door but I couldn't hear clearly what he says so I twisted the doorknob slowly opening the door a bit to hear what he say.

"Please sweetie say yes! Why I always feel like you are only a dream? 😭"

What is that??? Is he confessing or something??

I was confused hearing him says those romantic sentences.

"Please, you're my everything. Ever since I saw you for the first time I felt that I finally found my lo-"

To be continued...