Chapter 11

"Aishhh why are you looking for that blockhead this sudden?"

Taehyung and I were finding Jimin every nook and corner of the school but he was nowhere to be found. We had left only tge music room that we peeked inside, scanning every inch.

There then I caught a glimpse of him sleeping on a chair while his legs were laying on another chair. He had barely kept his head that it was hung to the right while his mouth was gaped open. I snickered so hard that Taehyung had to press his hand against my mouth causing me to look at him.

"Will you stop making sounds? 😐"

"Take your dirty hand away it smells poop 😷"

I whispered, pushing his hand away before wipe my mouth. He was looking at me with an opened mouth in disbelief that he smelled his hand to check if it really smells like poop. Then he looked at me weirdly signalling that he doesn't accept what I said.

Actually, to be honest, his hand smelled like baby cream. I love that fragrance I have to admit it. Just wanted to annoy him 😂.

"Is that even your brother?" He asked with a nudge pointing me the drooling Jimin.

"I wonder myself too"

I took the lipstick out of my skirt pocket before walk closer to Jimin. When I was about to apply it on his lips,

"Did he see that yesterday?"

"Are you crazy??? You almost killed me!!".

I whisper yelled giving him the best possible death glare I could ever give. He almost made me scream out of shock. I applied the lipstick on Jimin's lips take noticing not to wake him up. It was easy because his mouth was hanging open.

"Done!"

"No, not yet" Taehyung interrupted snatching the lipstick from my hand. Then he drew a cat beard on his both cheeks. I was grounded trying myself not to laugh seeing his priceless face.

Geez, that lipstick smells like strawberries so badly. I even saw Jimin crinkled his nose in his sleep that my thought ran wild.

"Done!" Taehyung exclaimed giving me back the lipstick. His grinning face looked like a 3 years old kid. I quickly took out my phone and captured a picture of him to use it in case of emergency.

"Why did I even come with you to do this arghhh Jimin will kill me" He whined scratching his head not forgetting to take a picture for himself too.

"Come on let's go before we get caught"

After some periods, I saw Jimin was coming with some of his fellow friends including Taehyung. I saw all of them were giggling so hard especially that bunny face. I was at the doorstep of my class when they were coming. I cracked up when I spotted the girls who were in both sides of the hallway trying to control their laughter. They even covered their faces with hands. Confusion was drowning in Jimin's face as he eyed the girls.

"What? " He asked in a dull tone crossing his arms on his chest after he came towards me.

"Uh n-nothing" I muttered while roaming my eyes around trying to act as normal as I could.

"Buahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha"

The blonde haired guy who I assumed as Yoongi bursted out laughing his pants off after trying hard to control his snickers which he had a hard time on.

When he laughed, my soul left me not being able to contain my shit together anymore but fortunately, Taehyung came and pocked my nose that almost made me breathless. I gave him a what - the hell - are- you - doing look when he kept onto my nose.

"Ehem she was about to sneeze so I stopped her" Taehyung reasoned out letting go of my nose.

"Oh my god, Jimin oppa did you eat something poisoned? Look at your lips and cheeks!!!"

How is he still alive if he ate something poisoned?! 😒

That bitch in my class kept fangirling terribly eating my mood off which made Jimin touch his cheeks and lips.

Great. I'm dead meat now.

Taehyung and I were speechless that we gulped, sharing gazes at each other. My jaw dropped when I saw jimin's face get red as his cheeks started boiling with anger and embarrassment.

"YOON HEEEEEEEEEEE IM GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY !!!"

He wiped his lips from the back of his hand and started to chase after me which caused me to run my ass off dragging Taehyung with me.

"Yoongi hyung I thought you love me 😖"

He didn't forget to remark Yoongi with a fake cry turning his head back to them while chasing me and Taehyung.

"Why are you dragging me? This is your plan after all "

"But you're a part of this, so you can't escape"

I retorted continuing the relay until I find somewhere to hide hanging him speechless. Then all of a sudden he changed my direction dragging me to the auditorium. We were looking everywhere in the hall to hide in panic when I heard Jimin's screams get nearer and nearer to us.

"There" I was about to drag him to the backstage when he started dragging me to the opposite direction. He rushed inside a big steel box that was in the corner of the hall and pulled me in when the door cracked open. The box was filled with multimedia instruments that we had a hard time making a comfortable position in it.

"What are you doing are you crazy?? He will find us anytime soon aaaaish!!"

"Will you shut up??" He remarked in annoyance while trying to peek out of the box to check on Jimin

I noticed how close we were to each that anytime soon something or anything would have happened. I could feel his breaths under my nose. I was trapped between his body and the steel surface of the box behind me.

"You darn stupid girl show yourself!! I'm gonna eat you alive!!" He yelled at the empty surroundings.

Jimin, you sounds so dramatic 😪

"Oh crap I'm sure he is gonna find me, I'm done I'm dead mea-"

Just then, Jimin peeked into the box because of the sound I made cutting me off. Taehyung was giving me tons of terrible glares for panicking too much.

"Ohooooo you two planned this huh?? No wonder I smelled strawberries around me" He asked with an evil smirk, eying both me and Taehyung.

Suddenly I remembered the pictures I took for my future benefit. I took my phone out clicking on the pictures before showing it to Jimin.

"Mission. Failed.😏" Taehyung chirped in victory crossing his arms.

"You betrayed to your own oppa?? 😭"

"Aha, your fate is the one betraying you~not me OPPA~" I exaggerated "oppa" with sugar on top.

"Taehyung I thought you were my long lost brother 😭"

"Yes I am, that's why I supported her"

"This is what you get when you try to abuse me" I teased evilly smirking at him.

"Wow shit is getting real..." Taehyung mumbled still trying to get his head through what just actually happened.

Editing this takes me back to 4 years ago. Lol I wrote this when I was like 15 but took 2 freaking years to published it. What was I even thinking back then lmao 😂💔

-Mal-
___________________________________