Chapter 16

I quickly hid my face on the crook of his neck tightening my grip around as she questioned me.

"She sprained her ankle trying to show some gymnastic skills 😓"

He sighed heavily before answer my mom.

"No mom some stupid punks rushed bumping into me!"

I tried to justify myself and kicked Taehyung for joking around. He whimpered in pain shooting me a glare before glancing back at my mom.

"Taehyung, it's so sweet of you~ 😆 can you please make her sit on the couch? This brat girl!!"

She cooed him cupping his face passing me a death glare.

"How does she know you??😦"

I asked him since I was so curious of how she knows his name.

"Of course I'm the sweet Taehyung of your mom~". He said winking before placing me on the couch and stretched his back in relief.

"Woah I'm feeling heaven 😰😅"

"What? I never told you to piggyback me 😑 You just asked and ate it. Not my problem"

I sneered at him before look around to see Jimin cus he wasn't at his usual place, watching tv.

"Mom, where is Jimin?". I asked looking at her.

"He has an error do buying some sea food and vegetables". She said sitting on the couch to check my ankle.

"Tae go eat something. You seems so tired. I think your back has already left you"

She said chuckling to herself which made me glance at her.

"No it's fine aunty. My back has already broken up with me so I will go home"

What is with those lameass jokes!? 😒

He said bowing my mom flashing her a bright smile before leave the house.

"Mom! I'm not that heavy!!!". I whined like a kid complaining. Just then Jimin came in, panting his ass off with two plastic bags full of seafood and vegetables. He saw me and looked at me with a judging face before keep the bags on the dining table.

"No wonder I met Taehyung on the way, What happened this time?". He asked while taking an ice water bottle from the fridge, still breathing heavily.

"Jimin, ready to go to the hospital. This girl has sprained her ankle"

She said standing me up and helped me to get in the car outside.

"Wae mom!!! I'm tiredddd!!! 😭". I heard him fake crying, stomping so hard. Then mom came and got in the driver's seat with Jimin after arguing some minutes with him.

Resetting my ankle was one of the worst things ever I had. I was spending those damn time which felt like decades screaming my ass off that I almost cried when doctor twisted it even more to reset it. We came home after an hour or so, me still sobbing so hard. Doctor has bandaged my ankle since it's not good to be moved.That stupid doctor didn't even give me clutches to walk that Mom and Jimin had to help me to climb the stairs to go to my bedroom. As I was tired like a pig bearing the pain, I drifted into a deep slumber just after I closed my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in next day with the sound of the grinder screaming in the kitchen. It was nine in the morning when I woke up. Gladly today was saturday that I don't want mess things waking up late. I was stretching my arms to vanish my sleepiness when I accidentally stretched my legs forgetting that I have a sprained ankle. The pain started to flow through my nerves making me cry the crap out of me. Then mom came to my room almost rushing hearing me cry out loud.

"Gosh Yoon Hee you almost gave me a heart attack!!" She said holding her chest breathing heavily clutching onto the door. Then she came towards me and sat on the edge of my bed. When I told her that I accidentally tried to stretch my legs, she knocked my head twice blaming me for not being careful.

"Jimin, take her breakfast here! She can't go down".

She shouted at Jimin who was in the next room. Then she helped me to do my daily routine.

I was looking at my breakfast blankly which was rice and some side dishes as my ankle was still hurting so hard.

"Yoon Hee, me and Jimin is going to meet Seokjin. Stay in your room okay?"

She yelled from downstairs and went out to meet Seokjin oppa. I think she missed him so much.

I was laying on my bed in pain for about almost thirty minutes by now. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I was crying silently trying to tolerate the pain. Then I took my phone and logged in to my facebook account. I searched Taehyung's profile and saw his number there. I hesitated whether I should tap it or not. Finally I tapped it after taking a deep breath.

"Hello?". He spoke with his deep voice that I almost got shocked.

"H-hello Taehyung i-it's me". I got stuttered after his nice greeting,still sobbing like a pig.

"Oh hey Yoon Hee~ why so sudden? How's your ankle?". He asked me,recognizing my voice, eagerly wanting to know about my condition.

"It's hurting so badly!! I-I don't feel like I have my r-right leg anymore 😭". I said crying and sobbing so hard.

"Damn shit are you seriously crying?"

His voice sounds panic and concerned at the same time.

"Do I sounds l-like I'm j-j-joking? Mom and Jimin w-went to see Seokj-j..jin oppa and I'm here s-s-sulking alone!! 😭"

I reasoned out sobbing that I almost stopped at the mid sentence.

"What do you want me to do?". He asked after remaining silent for some seconds.

"c-can you come o-over?"

Haaaiiii how's this??? I wrote this chapter today in the lunch break of my commerce tuition class lol 😀😀😀hope you guys look forward for the next chapter 😊😊😊

-Mal-