(1)

Cole's eyes Widened as He Peeked out the Huge and dark closet. Being only 7 Years Old and Seeing his Parents Drunk, was always the scariest. He Held on to his Twin Brother Zack as He also watched watched in fear. Behind them sat their Older brothers and Younger one. This was almost an Every night Routine, but Tonight seemed Different. In Walked Their Father. He was Dragging their Mother by her Neck, while also gripping her shirt at the same time. Her nails dug into his skin as she attempted to gasp for air. They all watched In Tears and Silence. They watched as their father threw their mother to the ground and snatched her face up by her Chin. She tried to keep her eyes open as her face burned with tears. He grabbed the nearest Chair and slid it infront of her. He pulled out a Little Piece of crumbled paper. That at the time I didn't know would ruin our lives forever. He un-crumbled it and neatly spread some white powder in a line on the chair. He gripped a fist full of her hair and shoved her face in the direction of the Substance. Her face winched in pain but she did what she had to do. After Sniffing Up the White Line, she whipped her nose and Look up at Her Husband with So much Emotion. This wasnt the first time he forced something like this on her.
"Good Girl. I want super to be Ready when I get back."
She nodded and tried to Pick herself up. But was Kicked back down.
"Answer me when Im talking to you"
"Yes Sir. Super will be ready when You get home"
He smirked and Snatched his coat from behind her, causing her to Flinch. He laughed and walked out. The moment she herd the door shut, she Pulled her Legs to her Chest and Cried. "What did I do?" She kept repeating to herself. Once the kids realized He was gone, they slowly came out of the closet.
"Mommy" Cole Spoke, with Teary eyes.
She looked up and realized her Boys where crying.
"Im sorry. Mommys okay."
"Mom. You cant Keep Living your Life like this" Brad Said. Grabbing the Nearest Clothe item to Help Whip his mothers Face.
"Ill be okay."
Brad Shook his Head and continued to Clean her. The rest of the boys laid around her, showing her Comfort.
Brad was 14 at This time. Also Known as the Oldest, so He was Well aware of How terrible this Moment was. Lana was their Mother. She was Very young when she had the boys and They where very poor. She tried to Support the Family By Singing at Small events and Bars, but it was hard Considering the fact that She had to raise 6 Boys, basically alone. Her Husband Jared was An Alcholic and Very Abusive. When he wasnt with Lana, He was across Town cheating with a women named Maria. Lana was Well aware of his affairs but there was nothing else she could do. One Day Lana Would become Successful and She couldn't wait to get her Boys away from Jared, for good.