DYLAN(5)

Dylan's Pov
"I see you Smoke Just Like your Brother"
I shrugged and Took a Pull of my Cigarette.
"I guess that's why we are Considered Twins"
"Tell Me, Mr.Leto, what Is your favorite child hood memory?"
"My favorite Child Hood Memory huh?" I took another pull, then thought about it.
"Joining The Baseball Team."
"Why is that"
"I didnt Have to Deal with this Shitty World. I was An Outfielder. Left. I did alot of running, so when I did run I thought about nothing, but that moment, and a Girl."
"What Girl?"
"Her Name was Andrea"
"Where Is Andrea now?"
I leaned back on the sofa and thought before I Spoke.
"She died while we where In High School, her Father Choked her to death once her Found out She was Pregnant with my Child."
"Where you two dating?"
"Yup. Since 9th Grade. She understood me. She understood my fucked up life. But I was Too stupid to notice."
"When did you two decide you wanted to take it all the way?"
I smiled to myself, as I thought about it.
"11th Grade. Whenever her father went to work, i would come over and We would sit on the roof for Hours talking about our future plans. Drinking The booze I would steal from My parents lol. She was an Artist. She would always draw and Paint me. Some times when I would Invite Her over, She would Have Paint Contests with Leo. The Boys really got along with Her."
"Did she ever have the baby"
I shook my Head 'no'
"We tried to Hide the pregnancy from our parents but once she turned 7 months, She started showing. He father was so livid that He choked her to death while she was In the Bath tub. The baby couldnt breathe on its own, so it instantly died with her. Her father got sentenced to life in Prison. Police got ahold of her Mother who Lived in Washington. The body was flew there and I didnt even get a chance to say Goodbye or to Attend her funeral. I completely shut down for weeks."
"Is this why You and Cole arent As close any more."
"Yes. Cole didnt understand. I layed in bed for hours, which turned into days, which turned into Weeks. Everyone was Confused and Didnt understand. My mother forced me out of bed and Made me go see a doctor. Kinda like you. I was Diagnosed with Depression and A bad case Of BiPolar. My mood swings where already bad and they got worst once I Lost Andrea. I still Talk to her sometimes. In my dreams. I know it sounds crazy"
"No. No. Its not crazy. I lost My husband A few years back, we still talk in my Dreams as well. Please, Continue" She Spoke, Fascinated.
I smiled to Myself. "Shes in Heaven. Its like she didnt age a bit. She seems so happy. I even met my daughter. She named Her Layla Leto."

Flash Back
"I Just keep having these bad dreams. Like im going to die soon" Andrea Spoke, with Fear in her eyes.
"Stop it. You are gonna stay right here with me. I Love You Andrea and You are not going anywhere. Okay?"
"I Love you Too Dylan... Okay."
She turned so that I could Kiss her and Then she laid back in on my chest. We where looking up at the stars.
"When we Get older, Can we Have alot of kids?" She asked, with Excitement in her Voice.
"Of Course. I will have a Steady paying Job."
"I will be The House mom"
"Yeah. The worlds Cutest House Mom" I spoke Kissing her on the nose.
"Can I hang my Paintings on The Walls of our House?"
"It wouldnt be home if you didnt"
"Honey?"
"Yes?"
"Can we own Like a Big Farm?"
"A farm? You want a farm?"
"Yes. With Cows, chickens, Pigs, Horses, All of them"
"Wow. So Lots of Kids and a farm"
I thought about it for a Second.
"Why not?"
"Really?" She spoke with Excitement.
"Of course. But That has to be After Your last name Changes to Leto"
She rose up and Thought about what I had said.
"Are you asking me to marry you?"
I bit my lip nervously and Nodded my head 'yes'
"Wow. Are you sure?"
"Why not? I Love you, You Love me, We Graduate in a couple of months."
She smiled and Kissed me forcefully.
"Wait."
"Yes?" i said confused
"What about our parents?"
"What about our parents? We will be Adults soon. They will either have to like the fact or get on with their lives. Lana was Gone so I didnt care about her approval, And I sure didnt give two shits about Jared.
She looked down like she was in deep thought.
"Whats wrong Kitten?"
"I have something to tell you"
"Go ahead."
"Im Pregnant. Youre going to be a father"
I was silent because i was trying to grasp what she said.
"Im sorry" She spoke, starting to tear up.
"No no no. Im sorry Kitten. Im Happy. Look Where going to be parents" i said, pulling her down so that she could sit on my lap. I lifted her shirt up some so that i could talk to her belly.
"How ya doing in their Champ? Its me, your Daddy."
" Honey, It might be a Girl"
"Oh right. Hi daddys little Princess. I cant wait for you to Join the World." I kissed her belly and looked up at her. She Was smiling wide with tears in her eyes. I leaned up so that i could Kiss her. The rest of the Night was spent, Talking about our future, plans after graduation. And Of Course the baby. I couldnt wait to tell the boys. A couple of months later, i arrive to school. The halls where empty for once. I walked in the Gym and People where Gathered around Crying. I walked further in and On a Picture Stan was Andrea's Picture with Flowers and Candles all around it.
Confusion, Saddness, anger and All of the above rose through my veins.
"NO!" I yelled with tears racing down my cheeks. My heart felt like it was being torn out. My brothers where all gathered around me helping me up. I couldnt breathe. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt Love.