DYLAN(11)

"What was Lana's Parents like?" Angelina spoke.
"Evil, they hated her, they hated Jared, and they Hated us"
"Why is that?"
"They Called us the Devils Spawns"
"Would it have something To do with the Drugs and Alcohol?"
"All through respect but our whole family doesn't revolve around drugs and alcohol."
She awkwardly looked down at her shoes.
"Sorry"
"It's fine, just a touchy subject is all."
She nodded and waited for me to continue.
"Lana was never a saint. Even before she had us, she had dark secrets. "
"Elaborate "
"It wasn't til later that Lana found out, About the family secret. Jared is not only our Dad, but Jared is our Half Uncle."
The worlds left my tongue in a Linger as I cringed of the words. I hated speaking about such. Insectary was big in our family, but we did not continue it.
"Do you know the start of how this happened?"
I thought for a moment. I always wanted to forget things like this.
"Yes, it started back when my mother was caught doing bad things. As a young girl, she was brought up in the choir, and a very big church girl. Bible study and Sunday school was A favorite for my grand parents, but it was too much on Lana. She loves the lord, even use to make us pray. But the lock down was too much. She couldn't go play with the other kids because my grand Parents had trust issues. She hardly got to live like a normal teenage girl. Jareds parents where the opposite. They let him live free and be true to whoever. They did meet in high school, only to find out that they were related. Lana never got to meet many of her family members so she had no clue they were related. When Jared and My mother where engaged, his parents wanted to meet Lanas. They met up and realized who they were. Jareds dad was Lanas Mothers Uncle. The parents were furious and wanted to call off the wedding. It worked for a while, at least they thought. Lana and Jared continued seeing eachother in private and ended up getting married in a court house. It happened so fast that the parents had no choice but accept it. They decided to keep it a secret and pretend that they weren't really related. Since the family never really met Lana, they believe it."

Angelina looked at me with Wide eyes. I could tell it was a lot to think about, considering the fact that she's practically dating Brad.
I looked at her and laughed a bit to myself.
"Would you like that drink now?"
She nodded her head 'yes' and slid her glasses off and onto the table.
I stood up and walked over to the alcohol.
Finally she decided to speak up
"How did you find out?"
As I was thinking of the words to say, I poured the liquor. I grabbed both glasses and walked over to Her
"On Lanas Death Bed"

Flash back
She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, aside from my mother. The love of my life, the reason for my life. Taken away from me. I couldn't even say goodbye. Not to her, and not to our unborn child. I needed to get revenge. I had to. I spent every single day looking for her father and planning. I couldn't let anyone know or it would throw me off. I sat outside in a Bush, looking as a old Cadillac car pulled into the narrow driveway. I watched and anticipated as a drunk father stumbled out of the car. I started to come out of the bush when I realized a Drunken women followed out the car. I stood back and kneed back down. The women stumbled next to him as he drunkenly threw his arm around her. They stumbled into the Late hotel that use to be Called "lovers Tales" but was soon renamed "Hotel Hamilton" due to new owners. At the time they didn't really have big security or videos back then so I didn't have to worry much about sneaking in. After they got inside I followed in behind them, stopping at the door. I watched as they started getting away but for some reason I couldn't go in. Andrea stood right in front of me starring at me with a tear. All she could say was "don't do it" or "he's not worth it". I just wiped my tears and walked past her. Because of that delay, I couldn't figure out which way her dad had went. So I just sat in the lobby until the Man at the front desk left. After about 30 minutes he rose up and left a little sign on the desk saying he was using the restroom and would soon return. The moment he left I raced behind the desk looking for which room her father was renting out. It took me a moment of scanning but once I found his name I quickly searched for a spare key. With my luck there was none. I sighed in frustration and just hoped that he kept the door unlock. After a while I herd some foot steps so I quickly slid underneath the desk. I herd the man getting closer but the moment he reached the desk, his name was being called by his what I'm guessing, boss. Quickly he responded and raced to his aid. In that moment I knew I had to hurry up and think fast. I quickly made way to the elevator and sighed in relief as I rested my head on the wall. I was almost caught but since I wasn't, I took that as a sign. I closed my eyes until I herd the elevator door open. I looked around the empty floor as I knew my life would change forever because of it. I began to walk through the halls reading each number until I made it to room "205". As I reached the room I realized that he was so drunk that he didn't even close the door all the way. I opened it more and walked in taking a look around. It was surprisingly quiet and I was a little shaken. I pulled the gun out the inside of my coat and got ready to cock it until I realize there was blood on the floor. That's when I aimed it and got ready. As I walked further in, there he was lying there bloody on the mattress. My hands began to shake as my eyes widened with fear and disbelief. Someone already took care of the job and I knew they still had to be here. I herd water running in the bathroom so I knew I had to go check it out. I slowly started walking and stopped in my tracks when the same drunk lady came out with a gun aimed at me.
"You must be Dylan"
I took a closer look at her as a younger girl started walking out the bathroom. She made eye contact with me and heart began to race
"Andrea?"