BRAD(10)

"We all tried our hardest to support eachother. Especially us older kids. We made sure the younger kids kept their heads in sports and outta trouble. But of course it was a hand full."
"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"You never talk about yourself." She said writing on her note pad.
I laughed a little.
"I didn't realize". I looked at my lap and back at her.
"Did you enjoy the dinner?"
"I loved it. But thats not what where talking about"
I smirked.
"Please Brad. Open up to me. Tell me, why the Lana leave? Why didn't she come back?"
"I often asked myself the exact same thing." I sat back and smiled at Ms.Angelina. She was Beautiful.
She looked up at me from her note pad and blushed when realising I was smiling at her.
"What?"
"Nothing, you're Just So beautiful"
She smiled and Looked down.
"Can I take you Out again?"
She cleared her throat and fiddled with her pen. "Not until we are down with this session"
I smirked and sat back.
"Well what else do you need to know?"
She thought for a Second.
"What happened between you and Mrs.Tanner?"
A look of annoyance spreaded across my face.
"How do you know about her"
"I'm your therapist, its my Job Brad"
I couldn't believe she was digging up the past. But I knew I could just slide past this Question.
"Can I at least get a Drink first?"
She nodded her head and motioned me towards the Table that Held the alcohol.
I nodded back and stood up walking towards it. Once I reached the Alcohol, I made sure to fill the entire cup. This was one subject that I hated talking about, but She needed to know. I downed the entire drink and stood for a second, feeling the burn down my throat. I wiped the alcohol off my mouth with the back of my hand and walked over to her. I sat next to her and began.
"Well, she was my teacher, My 6th grade teacher."
I looked down, and closed my eyes. Trying to remember.
"As a young boy, and a flirt" I laughed to myself. "I alwAys made jokes to my friends about liking the teachers. Mrs.Tanner just so happened to be one of them. It started off as a game. I would jokingly flirt with her and she would flirt back behind closed doors. One day I had detention, I sat there in the principles office thinking about how Jared was going to kill me. I was frustrated and a bit scared. I closed my eyes and lyed back. I herd the door open and I didn't bother to look up. I herd the door lock and that's when my head shot up. Before I could say anything, Mrs.Tanner was on her knees in front of me. Scared, I pushed her away from me. I was shocked and confused. She had a look I've never seen before at that age "lust"

Throwback
"What are you doing?"
"Brad, Relax. Everything's going to be just fine. "
"We can't do this. Youre married. I'm 12. Isn't this like a Law or something?"
She laughed and shook her head.
I tried going for the door but was stopped.
"Brad if you dare to walk out of that door, then you can kiss your school life goodbye."
I stopped unlocking the door and turned around.
"What? What do you mean?"
"If you don't give me what I want, I won't give you what you need"
"Excuse me?" At this point I was backing away from the door. I turned towards her, giving her my full attention.
She smirked and walked over to her desk. She sat at it and starred at me.
"You, Mr.Letto, like me. I like you. Therefore, you will tend my special needs. Or you will fail my class"
"You're crazier than you thought"
I shook my head and made way towards the door again.
"If you don't give me what I want, than I will fail you & your brothers. Pick your choice"
Frustration filled me. I was beyond confused because something like this had never happened to any of us before. I didn't even wanna tell anyone about it. I was a tad bit embarrassed. I shook my head and walked out of the classroom. I made a mental note to never speak about the encounter that just took place.
A couple of weeks had passed and we all started realizing how dramatically different our grades had become. They where low and failing. Now matter what we did, we all had an E. which meant goodbye to sports. I felt terribly bad for what I did, so I went back to the teacher. Mrs.Tanner. She was glad that I had came back and made the "right choice". But it still felt wrong to me. I did as she asked. Rather it was to come over to her house for dinner, or have sex with her. Her husband was always away on business trips, so she would make me stay the night. After a while I started to become comfortable. Having sex with her had become something I started to enjoy. She kept our grades at an A plus and she paid for anything we needed in sports. Still, no one knew about our little secret. Until one day, I was lying down, naked in her bed. She decided to take a shower since we had just "made love". I rested while flipping through the channels. I herd the front door burst open and I quit jumped up. Her husband caught me red handed and stormed up to me. I tried fighting back but I was so young, and small, it didn't work. She herd the noise and came rushing out of the bathroom in only a robe. But at this point I was barely conscious. Before I could register what was happening he pulled out a gun and shot her directly in the head. A painful tear escaped my eye until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.