COLE(8)

"Grandparents where The Greatest blessing to Receive" I spoke. Lighting a New Cigarette.
"We had both Of them. They where Jared's Parents. They stayed out of town, but when they did come, It was Great."
"How often did they Come?" Angelina Spoke, fiddling with her fingers
"It depends. They mostly came on Holidays"
"Came?"
"Yes. As in Past tense. As in No longer"
"Where are they Now?"
I took a Deep breathe. "Hopefully with Lana"
"They died?"
I nodded. "Yup. Years ago. Zack never did meet them. My Grandma, Lotus, died from Lung Cancer. Smoking packs of these Cancer sticks. My Papa Killed himself, Right after"
"I apologize"
"It's fine. Well. It's over. I talk to them sometimes in my dreams."
"Sounds Like you have a gift"
"The only one Ive Ever Recieved"
I spoke. Taking a Pull from my Cigarette.
"Let's talk about Jared"
"What about him?"
"How did he react to Lana leaving?"
"If he wasn't so crazy, I'd think He was insane. He got even worst, as If that's possible. The man truly needs help."
"Have you guys ever tried to give him help?" She said looking down and writing on her note pad. She looked back up once she realized I was starring at her.
"Are you kidding me?"
"You're right. Sorry. But Cole, he's your father. I'm sure he's done something right."
I looked from her to the window. Then I remembered our dinner we had.
"So Ms.Angelina, or should I say Mrs.Letto? You gave my Brother your number, yeah?"
She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Listen, that has nothing to do with you. That is strictly between your brother and I and I don't feel comfortable talking about it to you."
I looked at her and Laughed a Bit.
"I don't feel comfortable talking about it to you" I spoke, mocking her a Bit.
"Here I am, Blabbing away my whole Fucking life and telling you things that could lock my family up for good and you wanna sit here and tell me you don't feel comfortable telling me one simple ass anwser? You're crazier than I thought" I said. Smirking to myself and taking a Sip of the strong whiskey.
I looked back up and Ms.Angelina had a tear about to fall from her eye. I realized what I said and quickly sat the Whiskey down.
"Listen I'm sorry" I spoke, taking a Seat next to her. She didn't say a word. Instead she took her glasses off and stood up. She walked over to the counter that held the Liquor. She took her time scooping some ice into her glass and Poured the strong substance soon after. I smiled a the sight and joined her. She sat down next to me and took a sip, revealing a Regret look.
I laughed.
"I like your brother"
"I can tell"
"But I don't want to get serious, not until I help him. He's gone through so much, all of you have. I can fix it"
"That's all we ever wanted to hear"

Flash back
I was Highly nervous. I never had a date to the dance. Brad was a Chick Magnet, Paul was Busy drag racing in the Parking lot to even focus on Girls or dancing. Our cousin Vin was in town and him and Paul always got into trouble with Drag racing. Dylan had Andrea, Leo had Rose, and Zack had a Date with one of the hottest girls in school, Kelly. For the first time, I had a Date and she was beautiful. We didn't have enough money to buy me a new suit, so I ended up wearing a button up flannel, some ripped pants, and a Pair of old chucks that once belonged to Brad. It was quite embarrassing but I didn't have a choice. Taylor would have to take it or leave it. I walked around the punch table looking around for some hope. I grabbed a cup and poured some punch in. Dylan walked up to me with Andrea on his Arm.
"Hey little bro"
"Whatsup" I said giving him a head nod. He was basically wearing the same thing I was, except his pants wear black and his shirt was blue. Andrea was looking gorgeous, In a Long blue dress. I smiled and Said hi To her. She let go of Dylans arm and gave me a hug.
"You're looking good Cole"
I smiled "not as good as you"
"Okay. Okay. That's enough" Dylan said pulling Andrea back to his side. We laughed and continued to do small talk.
"I can't believe Zack Scored Kelly" Dylan said, sizing her up as her and Zack danced on the Dance  floor. Andrea slightly punched him in the shoulder.
"Asshole" she said while walking away. He quickly followed trying to explain his self. I laughed and watched the two. I then pulled out my Cigarette and searched my pockets for a lighter. Then Brad walked up and Lit it for me.
"Thanks bro" I said taking a pull.
"No problem. Why are you here alone?" He said. Grabbing a cup of punch and taking a Canteen out his pocket. I smiled and held my cup out. He poured the strong liquor in my cup. As he waited for my anwser.
"I'm not alone. Look around, and dude why'd you pour so much
We both looked around and started laughing.
"Im serious"
I laughed some more.
"He's not alone"
Taylor said walking up next to me and taking my cup out of my hand.
"Careful little lady" she laughed a little  and took a gulp of the strong substance.
"That was tasty"
"No, that was Amzaing" Brad said starring at her.
He stopped starring once he felt arms wrap around him. It was two blond chicks, Kate and Mary.
He smiled as they whispered something to him.
"Yo I gotta go. See ya later little bro, bye, uh, Taylor right?"
"Yeah"
"Well bye Taylor" he said, smiling"
"What was that about?"
"He's a Natural flirt" I said a Bit annoyed.
"I like your fit, it's cute"
I smiled a Bit and looked down.
"You look gorgeous" I said smiling down at her. We mistakenly matched.