Meeting Max Jones

Recap: Max has ADHD and dyslexia but can't understand Greek but can understand Latin.
~~~Max's POV~~~
After I told them I could understand their argument about if Pluto or Bellona is better to have as a parent (that was a weird argument). Everyone stared at me, not like I was crazy, more like a face realized something. "What is the their a hellhound drool on me?" They all gave each other a nervous glance finally Reyna said "You need to come with us to camp RIGHT now." I was about to say something but was already being thrown in the van. While on the way they explained that they were the demigods from the lessons Peter - Percy, Annabell - Annabeth, Jase - Jason, Piper McLean(Tristan McLean and Aphrodite's daughter), Franklin - Frank, Hazel Gold - Hazel Levesque, Leon - Leo, Calie - Calypso, Thalia Chári - Thalia Grace, Reyna Fortis - Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, William - Will, Rachel Elizabeth Dare(Oracle of Delphi) Kathryn - Katie, Kent - Conner and Trerver - Travis. And my best friend just happened to be the freaking Nico Di Angelo Son of Hades. I understood why he ran out of the classroom sobbing. I felt so sorry for him, he had lost his only family at such a young age. I was also told I am a Roman demigod and I going to go to Camp Jupiter.
~~~~~Time Skip to 5 years~~~~~
~~~Max's POV~~~
It turns out that I am a son of Minerva, Roman counterpart of Athena. I am now living happily in New Rome and living with Jake Miles soon to be Miles-Jones. My house is near Nico and Will's, Percy and Annabeth's, Jason and Piper's, Frank and Hazel's, Travis and Katie's, Leo and Calypso's, Conner's, Reyna's, Rachel's and Thalia's rental. After I found out that I was a demigod we all became really good friends. That's how the best day of my life went.