Meeting the Seven

For Goddess_of_the_Seas
~~~Aurora's POV~~~
My name is Aurora Swift. Before you ask, yes Taylor Swift is my mom. I never knew my dad or my granddad. I have bright blue eyes, long blond hair and a slight tan. I'm not one of those people that are like "My mom is Taylor Swift, I am so much better than you. Bow down to me." I'm actually the complete opposite. I care about other people. I only have one friend who's name is Piper McLean. She's like me, kind, nice and caring. Her dad is Tristan McLean, but she doesn't want other people to know. Ever since the gods have revealed themselves my mom  has been acting paranoid and has been talking to this guy with blond hair blue eyes and a perfect tan. I mean perfect. He's not too pale or like a pumpkin. I could really go for so pumpkin pie right- stupid ADHD I'm getting off topic. I'm currently in Greek history with Piper,who is listening to music and is not paying attention. The bell for lunch rings in 5,4,3,2,1. Yes, lunch time.
~~~~~Time Skip to Lunch ft. Vegetarians~~~~~
Piper and I are both vegetarians. Piper was eating a PB&J sandwich. I was eating the best food in the history of foods, pizza. "Piper, so my mom is finally letting friends come over, so seeing that you are my only real friend want to come over?"
"What, oh sure do mind if I bring some of my friends? They really want to meet your mom and you."
"Sure, who are they and how many people?"
"Six other people Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, and Leo. But to me they are Sparky, Kelp Head, Owl Head, Jewel Girl, Chinese Canadian Man Baby, and Repair Boy."
"That's funny because my kept saying that the Seven are coming to pick me up today, and their are seven of yourself." Piper stiffened when I said this.
"Do you know who your granddad is on your mom's side of the family?"
"No, why?"
"No reason. I'll come after I get them."
~~~~~Time Skip to when Piper gets home~~~~~
~~~Piper's POV~~~
As I was walking up to the door I heard shouting inside. My first thought, I hope it isn't as bad as Friday. Inside Percy was being chased by Annabeth yelling "SEAWEED BRAIN GIVE ME BACK MY LAPTOP!". Leo being chased by Jason with purple hair and Frank with red hair? Hazel and Calypso were chasing everyone and trying to calm everyone down. The house itself looked like a herd if elephants came through, though I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I said "It's not as bad as yesterday." After a while I was getting annoyed and yelled, with charm speak "CALM DOWN AND CLEAN UP." After an hour and a half the house was clean and everyone had their correct hair color. I filled them in on Aurora and how she is the granddaughter Apollo wants us to pick up and how she might be a demigod.
"So to recap your friend, Aurora Swift is the daughter of Taylor Swift, a decent of Apollo and is most likely a demigod?" Leo asked. I nodded. After we got that settled Calypso went back to cleaning the house and we went to Aurora's house.
~~~~~Time Skip to when they arrive at Aurora's house~~~~~
~~~Aurora's POV~~~
I wonder way Piper is taking so long. It's already been 2 hours. Let me call her.
"Hello?" Piper said
"Piper, where are you it's been like 2 hours?"
"Sorry my friends were being dumb asses."
"Were not!" Yelled someone else in the background.
"Yes you were, Leo. Anyway we should be here right about now." As soon as she said that the doorbell rang.
"Well see you in 5 seconds."
I opened the door and seven people came in as my mom came downstairs.
"Mom this is Piper and her friends."
"This is Leo, Jason, Annabeth, Percy, Frank, and Hazel." Piper said.
"Hello, I suppose my dad told you to pick up Aurora. He told me you would come." My mom said.
"Yup but first do you know who her dad is."asked Annabeth.
"I'll give you a hint because, well you know. She is Jason's sister."
"Wait hold the phone. You people know my granddad AND my dad. And Jason is my brother." I said.
"Well, we know your granddad and you and I have the same dad. He is such a drama queen." Jason said. As the sky thundered.
Percy ran outside and yelled at the sky "You know it's true."
"Is he ok?" I asked
"Well he is speaking the truth and he is crazy sooo" Leo said.
"Look who's talking. Your the most craziest de-person ever to be alive." Frank said.
"Stop arguing, we might destroy their house to." Hazel said.
"Look may be the Seven but you better not destroy our home."My mom said.
"Yes ma'am." Everyone said.
"I guess we should be going, do you want to come to camp?" Piper asked my mom.
"Sure, it would be great to see Chiron again." Mom said.
"Ok let's go to camp."Piper said.
~~~~~Time Skip to Camp~~~~~
~~~Aurora's POV~~~
After a ton of explanation 8 stops at McDonald's and 7 hours we reached Camp Half-Blood with a up to date Aurora. My mom explained that her dad and that teenager that comes to visit is Apollo and that my dad is Zeus the God of Drama according to Percy and Jason. After a tour of Camp with Chiron I got a gift from my mom, necklace that turns into a bow and a quiver with unlimited arrows and a bracelet that turns into a sword, she said that it was Apollo and Zeus' gift to me. We made in time for capture the flag with the Romans, the Hunters and the Amazons. It was Romans and Amazons vs Camp Half-Blood and the Hunters. I think it is safe to say we crushed them. That is how I found my home.