Meeting Annabeth

~~~Annabeth's POV~~~
Here I am in San Francisco High School trying to keep low and keep my identity as a mortal. Quick question, how do you act like a mortal? You know what never mind, I'll figure it out. How hard can it be? At least the gods let us come to school when a new school year started. At least we had demigod teachers for Greek, Greek History and Greek training to protect use from monsters. I wish I knew who they were, I don't like surprises. Well of to my first class, the dreadful class of Algebra.
~~~~~ Time Skip to after class ~~~~~
That wasn't to bad, it was still horrible. I did make my first mortal friend besides my brothers and Rachel. Just as I came to my locker I was slammed onto the lockers by what seemed to be a real life Barbie. Wow these mortals can be so annoying.
~~~Chelsea's POV~~~
I guess I should introduce myself I'm Chelsea Place. My daddy is like a really famous lawyer and my mommy is a supermodel so I'm the queen bee of San Francisco High School. Oh and I'm super rich. I have dyed blonde hair to hide my brown hair, I perfect spray tan, have blue contacts to cover my ugly brown eyes and the perfect amount of makeup(meaning a cake face of makeup) I was walking down the hall when I saw my next target. She was a blonde and had scary grey eyes. She was wearing a Goode high sweater with the name Jackson on it and and a pair of jeans. How the hell did she get Percy Jackson's sweater. Goode is on the other side of the country. They are our rival school for swimming all because of Percy Jackson. I walked(*cough*strutted*cough*) over than pined her against her locker. I had learned all about this Anniebell from my minions,oops I mean my friends.
~~~Annabeth's POV~~~
"Hey, Anniebitch. We're are your friends, wait you don't have any." Said the Barbie and then laughed so high I thought my ears were bleeding.
"My name's Annabeth, I have lots of friends and do I know you?" She looked surprised that I didn't know who she was that she didn't respond. "Hello Barbie, you gonna answer?" I said. "Who are you to make fun of me mortal?" She replied smirking. We had formed a crowd of extremely confused people. "I am the favorite daughter of Aphrodite." She said. Thunder rumbled in the distance showing this was a stupid mortal. I prayed to Aphrodite to come when I called her. I had a good plan. After that I couldn't keep a laugh so big I was on the floor. "I am!" She shrieked. "And I'm Poseidon" I replied walking off to American History.
~~~~~Time Skip to Greek History~~~~~
Lucky for me I didn't have Chelsea in any of my classes a avoided her all day. I came from Greek with a small grin on my face that turned into a large smile because my Greek teacher is Chiron, sorry 'Mr. Brunner' and now my Greek History teacher is my half brother, Malcolm. He returned the smile and said "Αν αγαπάτε τους δασκάλους σας μέχρι σήμερα σας πρόκειται να αγαπήσει Ελληνική κατάρτιση των εκπαιδευτικών σας."( If you love your teachers so far your going to love your Greek training teachers.) smirking. So he was in on this.
~~~~~Last one promise, Time Skip to Greek training~~~~~
I have thinking about who the teachers would be that when I walked out I almost didn't see Coach Hedge. I didn't care how many weird looks I received as I ran up to hug Coach like I did to Chiron and Malcolm. "Hi cupcake, sorry but I'm going to probably going to need to expose you to everyone." He said that last part quite but loud enough for me to hear. I groaned as a turned to sit down. "Alright cupcakes, since I can't teach this class for reasons. I brought a few friends to help me teach."
"Aww, Coach you think of us as friends." I heard a all to familiar voice of Leo say.
"Shut up, Repair Boy." Said Piper. I became excited as a saw the seven come in.
"Listen to Beauty Queen." Said Jason.
"Who are calling Beauty Queen, Sparky." Said Hazel.
"And who are you calling Sparky, Jewel Girl." Said Frank.
"And you are calling me Jewel Girl, Chinese Canadian Man Baby." Replied Hazel. They all erupted into laughter. I frowned has I didn't see my Seaweed Brain anywhere. I felt a hand come on my shoulder so I naturally judo flipped the person. Everyone stared at me as I realized that I had just judo flipped my Seaweed Brain. I tackled him in a bear hug as he got up as a pulled back I slapped him. "That's for not telling me you were coming." Then I slapped him again "That's for being a Seaweed Brain." I slapped him again. "That's because I wante-" I was cut of by him kissing me. He pulled back. "You're the best girlfriend ever." He said. "Tell me something new." I replied. He chuckled and pulled to the rest if the seven that I tackled in a bear hug. "Now can you introduce yourselves' you don't have to say your full title." Said Coach.
"Frank Zhang, Son of Mars, shape shifter, one of the Seven."
"Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto, can summon cursed jewels one of the Seven."
"Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus, fire user, one of the Seven.
"Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite, charmspeaker, one of the Seven."
"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, one of the Seven."
"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, one of the Seven."
"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, one of the Seven. Now would Chelsea Place please come up." Chelsea came up scared. "Hold out your hand and Perce can you give me Riptide real quick." I then called upon Aphrodite she came right after I proved she was no demigod.
"You mortal have disgraced me by pretending to be my favorite daughter Piper McLean." Aphrodite said. After we all got over the fact that Aphrodite just called Piper her favorite daughter. She said "I curse you to have a terrible love life, look ugly no matter how hard you try to hide it, and I have a place in the fields of punishment." Chelsea was surrounded by a pink mist. As it disappeared there was the ugliest person I have ever seen. Chelsea tan away crying. Once she left I asked Aphrodite "I may hate her but, that was a bit harsh can you have a little mercy?"
"I suppose I could change the curse to never wearing makeup and a terrible love life." Said Aphrodite.
"Thank you, Lady Aphrodite." I said.
Now in a form of smoke was a girl with brown hair, dark brown eyes and pale-ish skin it took me a minute to realize that she was Chelsea. After Aphrodite left Piper and I taught how to use a dagger, Percy and Jason taught sword fighting with the help of Hazel, Frank taught Archery, and Leo taught how to make weapons out of basically nothing. That was has I was discovered.