Meeting Reyna

~Reyna's POV~

I am feel very lucky right now. Why you might ask. It is because I, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, do not have to go to school in the mortal world for 4 years. I feel bad for Hazel because she has to go to school for all four years. still have to go to school but because I am praetor I cannot abandon my duties. Frank and I have decided that Frank and I will be attending San Francisco High School along with Hazel so we is still close by. We will each go for only our senior year. After Frank graduates I will go to school. I guess all good things must come to an end for I am about to walk the halls of San Francisco High School as a Junior.

~~~~Time Skip to after first period~~~~

UGHHHHHHHHH! I understand why people complain about school. First period ELA and apparently we have three essays due next week and finish To Kill a Mockingbird. My teacher doesn't care that I was not here for maybe all of the years except this one, thanks for that. At least a found a friend. Her name is Audrey Smith. A fellow newbie a school. She came here a few weeks ago and offered to let me sit with her and her friends. I'm not sure but she looks like a daughter of Apollo. Well now Lester but when he was still a god. I wonder what it was to become mortal after being a god. I wonder what it feels like to be completely mortal. Wait, what were we talking about again? Stupid ADHD. Styx, I'm about to be late to second period. Well got to run. At least next period is Latin. This stupid school makes us take Latin and Greek. Oh the cruelty. I think Annabeth said that Latin, Greek, and monster defense are taught by demigods. I really hope that I know them. As I walk into the classroom I am met by three surprises. 1) Audrey is in this class, 2) Hazel is in this class, 3) this class is taught by Dakota. When Dakota first saw me to say he was surprised was an understatement. He looked at his roster and then back at me about five times. I looked over to Hazel to see she was struggling not to laugh just like me. I couldn't take I started laughing soon to be joined by Hazel. I don't know when but Dakota also start to laugh. After we, meaning Hazel and I, Dakota said, "I didn't know that you were coming."

"That was the plan." I replied.

"It's good to have at least one person I know in this school." Hazel said.

"At least Nico or Frank comes to get you everyday. I have to walk." Dakota said.

"Well there is always the bus or a taxi." I replied.

"No, I got banned by both for getting too crazy after drinking my Kool-Aid." He said.

"Only you." Hazel and I both said.

We were about to continue our conversation when the bell rang signaling the beginning of class. I took a seat next to Hazel and Audrey. Hazel and I hugged and caught up before Dakota started teaching.

"Oh Hazel this is Audrey. Audrey this is Hazel."

"Hi, Audrey." Hazel said.

"Hi, Hazel. How do you know each other?" Audrey asked.

"Hazel and I go to a summer camp with Dakota and a couple of our other friends. We spend so much time together we are practically one big, slightly messed up, family." I said.

"Correction, we are one big, slightly messed up, happy family except for Drew and Octavian." Hazel said.

"That sounds nice my dad left my mom and I before I was born." Audrey said.

I turned to Hazel and whispered, "Roman, Will's sister?"

Hazel replied, "I think so."

"Hey, Audrey, we were wondering if you want to come to camp with us?" I said.

"Uh, sure. Just let me tell my mom." She said.

"Miss Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, are you done talking so I can start class." Dakota said knowing that I can't do anything without revealing myself.