Meeting Caleo

~~~John's POV~~~
Hey, the name's John McCain. If you don't know me you must me living under a rock because I am the king of Star high school(I know so original). I am the captain of the football team and swimming team. Oh look what do we have here may main target to pick on. What he looks happy lets go change. If you were wondering he is Leo Valdez.
~~~Leo's POV~~~
YES! YES! YES! FINALLY! What I should probably explain why I am screaming inside my brain. But first, hello this is Supreme Commander of Argo II, Bad Boy Supreme, Super-Sized McShizzle, Leo Valdez. So anyway, CALYPSO IS COMING TO PICK ME UP! I can finally prove to my friends that she is real. Styx, John has to come now right when Calypso's about to come. "What do you want, John?"
"I want to know why you're so happy when I'm still here." Replied John.
"Well if you must know, my girlfriend is coming to pick me up today in like 10 minutes."
"What loser here has a girlfriend and friends pick me up. Let me meet this poor soul."
"Ok"
~~~~~Time Skip to when Calypso and everyone else arrives~~~~~
~~~Leo's POV~~~
I guess news travels fast because the whole school was waiting for Calie and the seven to show up. Finally she and the others got here and started walking towards the building. I couldn't wait so I got up and ran up to her and spun her then kissed her. "Well, I missed you too." Calypso said after I put her down. "What are we chopped liver?" Said Jason. I chuckled. "Sorry guys, Hi Jason, hello Piper, hey Percy, how are you Annabeth, sup Frank, hello Hazel, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, Rachel, Clarisse, Conner, Travis and Katie. Did I miss anyone?" I asked. "No I think that's everyone that came." Replied Jason. "Now that that's out of the way, I going to do it right here." I said completely serious. "Ok, guys get out the camera this is not I drill. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL." Percy and Jason say. I laughed at their reaction as I walked over to Calypso. "What was that about?" She asked. "Oh you know the three idiots united again." I said. Calypso laughed her beautiful laugh. "These people thought you didn't think you were real and I was making you up." I said. "Well let's go prove them wrong." She said as we held hands walking towards my school. "Guys, this is Calypso Nightshade, my girlfriend." John apparently doesn't know what girlfriend means because he came over to my Sunshine and tried to flirt with her. Key word tried. "Hey, babe, want to come over my parents aren't home tonight anything can happen."(I am trying so hard not to barf right now but I promise to make it up) John said. Calie said "Leo is my boyfriend and I would never break up with him, I love him, and who in their right mind would go out with you." after she punched him in the stomach and kicked him where the Apollo don't shine. Then Piper dragged him off yelling stuff about trying to ruin Caleo and doing who knows how much damage to him. "You love me, Sunshine." I smirked. "Don't push it, Valdez." She said trying to hide a blush. "Because I love you, too. I wouldn't even stop loving you if the gods made me lose you, I would find you again and again even if I have to do for the rest of my life." I said. "Thank you, Leo. But, when did you get serious?" She asked. "Ever since I found something in my life that I love more than anything and makes me so happy that I can forget all the sad in my life. In other words ever since I meet you." I replied. I got down on one knee. "I loved you ever since the first time I met you on that island. I swore on the River of Styx that I would come back. I came back should. I might have died and then came back to life but I want you to know that I would do it all again and worse if that meant I would see you again safe and happy. I'm not the best person for these kinds of speeches but the point is, I love I always have and always will. Calypso will you make me the happiest person in the universe and marry me?" I said as I tossed a apple to her. She caught it and said "What other answer would I have gave?" I asked "Do you want the ring too or did you just catch the the apple?" Calypso said "I do want the ring I would only say yes." I couldn't help myself, I lit myself on fire and ran to my friends, who had recorded the whole thing, Percy poured water on me and a hugged them screaming "SHE SAID YES!!!!!". I ran back to Calypso and kissed her. After a mortal rudely coughed I realized we had to introduce ourselves.
"Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus, fire user, one of the Seven."
"Calypso soon to be Valdez, The one from the stories, Daughter of Atlas."
"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, one of the Seven."
"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, one of the Seven."
"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, one of the Seven."
"Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite, charm speaker, one of the Seven."
"Frank Zhang, Son of Mars, shape shifter, one of the Seven."
"Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto, can summon cursed jewels, one of the Seven."
"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades"
"Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Daughter of Bellona"
"Thalia, Daughter of Zeus, full sister of Jason Grace"
"Chris Rodriguez, Son of Hermes"
"Clarisse La Rue, Daughter of Ares"
"Conner" said Travis
"And Travis" said Conner
"Stoll, Sons of Hermes" said both.
"Katie Gardener, Daughter of Demeter"
"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Mortal, Oracle of Delphi"
I that is how I was discovered and how I got engaged.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I'm sorry If you don't like Caleo it's one of my top three OTP's
They are Percabeth, Solangelo, and Caleo