Meeting Thalia

~~~Thalia's POV~~~

Why did the gods have to send me to school? I mean I understand why Annabeth, Percy and the other campers have to go but should be with my hunters not in school. I have to put up with boys trying to flirt with me and girls that are basically screaming 'I'M A FAKE! I REPEAT I AM A FAKE'. On the bright side I made a few friends and maybe one recruit.
~~~Sarah's POV~~~
I. Hate. My. Life. Before I go into detail about that, my name is Sarah not telling you my last name you creepy stalkers. I am 15 years old and I am a sophomore at New York High School. I have dark almost black eyes, black hair, dark skin color and am about 5'3". Don't judge I know I'm short. I am one of Thalia not going to say her last name's friend. Anyway back to why I hate my life, so this morning I find out that I'm adopted and that my 'parents' know who my real parents are, I also got attacked by a hellhound on the way to school and my sister killed it with a dagger and on top of that I have to be hit on all day long. I do not want to date anybody, parents do let me date but boys are just disgusting creatures in life. Sorry for that rant but that is my life as of right now. Any who I am currently trying to get to lunch without being hit on. Almost there five more steps. Four more. Three more. Two more st-
"Hey, where ya going I'm right here."
So close. Here comes Matt Sloan the biggest player at school. He claims to be a son of Zeus to get more popularity in school.
"Well you see I was going to the cafeteria considering a am two steps away and facing towards the door or do you need more brain cells to realize that."
After my reply Matt seemed shocked but covered it up with a complete lie.
"Well if you don't date me than I will have my father, Zeus, tell Aphrodite to come and curse your love life." Matt said.
"Go ahead I dare you. Go run to your 'father' and make him fight your battles. If you really are a son of Zeus summon a lightning bolt or are you a complete fake." I replied standing a few steps away from him.
"Ya, Matt are a new son of Zeus or a fake." Said Thalia?
"Hey babe it's pretty obvious that this girl doesn't want any of me so you are the next lucky lady." Matt said to Thalia. Boy was he going to get it now. If anybody dislikes boys more than me it is Thalia. She absolutely loathes boys except her brother and cousins but only because she loves them like brothers.
"You if you were an actual son of Zeus or any demigod you would know two reasons why I can't date you." Thalia responded.
After leaving a shocked Matt we walked in the cafeteria laughing. As we sat down with the rest of our friends they looked at us like we were being crazier than normal, so we did the only logical thing we told them the story. Needless to say we all walked out laughing.
~~~~~Time Skip to after school~~~~~
I sat down on a bench in the shade of a tree as I waited for my ride. I saw my friends wave goodbye as they got into there cars. So all that was left was Thalia and me sitting on the bench with the other students waiting for a ride one of them so happens to be Matt, who was unwisely walking over to us.
"I'm going to give you one last chance to date me before I tell Aphrodite to come and curse your love life." Matt said.
I looked over to Thalia and was looking at me and we nodded our heads. I walked up to him with a sweet smile.
"I made my decision." I said.
"Good now I wa- OW" Matt yelled as kicked him were Apollo don't shine.
"That my answer is still no." I finished.
Now for Thalia. She just stood up waiting for Matt to walk over. After he recovered he tried again with Thalia. Key word being tried. Midway through his sentence Thalia judo-fliped him. Where she learned that I have no clue but it helped when boys attempt to flirt with us. That moment was ruined when 2 hellhounds and an empousa in a cheerleading outfit. What surprised me the more is when she said "I sssssssmell a child of death and a child of the ssssssssky." Now what suprised me the most is when Thalia pulled out a bow and a few arrows and hit all of the monsters which exploded in dust.
"Great. Now I have to reveal myself. I am just going to say I am Thalia Daughter of Zeus and Lieutenant of Artemis. Sarah you need to come with me."
"Why am I a demigod?" I asked.
"You are and according to Kelli the empousa a child of Hades." Thalia responded.
~~~~~Time Skip to when they arrive at Camp~~~~~
~~~Sarah's POV~~~
We arrived at Camp with only two attacks which is good for two children of the Big Three. On the way I also joined the hunt. As soon as I crossed the borders I was claimed by Hades.
"All hail Sarah Palin daughter of Hades" Chiron said as everyone bowed. Everyone there stared at me terrified of what I would. Knowing this my brilliant reply was "Um, can I have a tour of camp and go to my cabin." Everyone seemed to calm down. I guess they didn't have good experiences with children of Hades. A boy about my age came up to me. He had pale skin, shaggy black hair and black eyes that looked like you were looking into a pit of darkness.
"My name is Nico Di Angelo. I am your half-brother." He said, you could here a Italian accent in his voice.
"My name is Sarah, but you probably already knew that." I said.
~~~~~Time Skip to when they are in the Hades' cabin~~~~~
~~~Still Sarah's POV~~~
"And this is our cabin." Nico concluded.
Our cabin looked like a vampire's home.
"That it does look like." Nico said chuckling a little.
"I said that out loud?" I asked. Nico respond with a nod of his head. I jumped on a bed that unclaimed and claimed it as mine. "So are there any other siblings I should know about?" I asked.
"Yes actually, my full-blooded sister, Bianca Di Angelo, our half-sister that's a daughter of Pluto, Hazel Levesque." Nico responded.
"Cool, when can I meet them?" I asked.
"Well you can meet me now but Hazel has to wait." I turned to see a female with long, wavy, dark hair, dark eyes, a tan, and a few freckles on her nose standing next to a short girl with curly dark hair dark skin and 24-K gold eyes, you could tell that they weren't contacts.
"I'm Bianca Di Angelo, your half-sister and Nico's full-sister and I'm also in the hunt."
"I'm Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto, your half-sister."
That's how I met my people.
That's how I met my second family.
That's how I found my home.

~~~~~~A/N Time~~~~~~
Dam that was a long chapter. That took forever to write you people don't understand. Do you what would help me update quicker? If I heard your ideas so I can get started as soon as possible and not have to think of decent stuff the some of you like. So if you want you can send me an OC form so I can get started. And that's all for me so peace.✌