Chapter 6

When I came back home my parents were already gone and they were sweet enough to pack the remaining of my stuff in boxes. I saw all my boxes in the hallway. I thought about eating something before moving the heavy stuff. There were still few kitchen supplies and groceries.

I made some snacks also made some extra if these guys wanted food too. Nate is one big time food hogger. He doesn't need to be asked at all, he will finish it before even asking. So I know I have to prepare extra food for them.

I made some grilled cheese sandwiches. I had two of them and kept the rest for others. Brandon loves grilled cheese sandwiches so I made him some extras. When I finished eating I started moving some of the boxes when I heard the door bell ring. I went to open the door to reveal Jamie and Nate.

Jamie is a gorgeous girl with blonde hair and deep blue eyes. We have been friends since childhood and she never has left my side. She has been there for me through thick and thin and so have I been for her. We just blend so well that we could be mistaken for sisters except that she is a blonde and I am a brunette haired. She is a beautiful person inside and out.

Nate is this tall hot shot school quarterback type of a guy. A typical jock, a major player where girls swing around him, except for me and Jamie obviously. We are too good friends to even think about him that way. Him, me and Jamie have been best friends since our school days. Nate is actually a family friend that's how I got to know him. He has been a big supportive figure in my life.

I can share all my problems with these guys and I know they will be always there for me.

I hugged Jamie and Nate as soon as I opened the door. "Hey guys," I said a little loudly too excited to meet them.

"Hey Ally," they said in unison and laughed.

Let me tell you all one thing whenever we are together we are over bound crazy people who will laugh on stupidest things and talk absolute nonsense things.

As soon as they entered the house Nate said "I can smell some food here. Ally, common feed me whatever there is and if not you are so cooking because I am starving" as I said, he is food maniac.

"Yeah as if you never are starving," Jamie said but he ignored her and went straight to the kitchen.

"Yeah, there are sandwiches on counter. Help yourself." I told him. I asked Jamie too if she wanted to eat but she had just had food and come.

"So are you going to tell us what happened and what is all this?" she asked looking at all the packed boxes.

"Yes I will, let Brandon come too then I will explain," I told her and she just huffed.

"Did I just hear the name of your loser boyfriend?" Nate said while coming out of kitchen with the plate full of sandwiches. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"He is not a loser. And I request you to maintain some kind of harmony at least for today. I have already been through a lot and I won't be able to take you two biting each other's ass off." I explained it to him quietly.

"And keep some of those for Brandon too. He loves them" I told him and he obviously ignored my last sentence and just hmm'ed for whatever I said.

The bell rang again signaling that Brad has arrived too. I ran to the door and as soon as I opened the door I lunged onto him. I had missed him very much and it had been almost a week that we hadn't met.

He came in and saw Jamie and Nate. "Hey Jamie" he greeted her and she replied with a hello.

He looked at Nate and I could tell he was mad but before he could say anything and they start fighting I interrupted.

"Brad, will you sandwiches. I made your favorites." I asked him.

"Of course who will deny the delicious grilled cheese that too made by you. I love when you cook" he said sheepishly to me. I grabbed the plate from Nates hand and gave it to him.

"Hey I was eating" he yelled and I just glared at him.

He kept quiet knowing what would happen if he argues right now.

"Why was he eating my sandwiches," Brandon asked glaring at Nate.

"Brad please can you just eat. I really have to tell you guys something important and we need to move this stuff too. So please" I politely asked him to be quiet. He said okay and we sat on the table and I started explaining them everything right from my father's debts to the job I was landed with and the new apartment I had to move in.

I was almost crying by the end of it. They all hugged me and said everything is going to be fine. And Brandon stood their holding me.

"So you are working at Hawks Enterprise. Impressive" Nate nudged me "How did they hire your stanky ass" he joked trying to normalize the air around. He always knew how to handle the situations. "Oh shut up you are just jealous that you won't get in there "I retorted back which made Brandon snort too.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, very funny," he said

"Oh Ally, I don't know about Nate but I'm really jealous of you right now. You are working for Ethan Hawk. He is like the sexiest man in New York." Jamie said excitedly

"Yeah and he is also the biggest jerk alive" I replied.

"Hello, Jamie are you blind? New York's most sexiest man is standing right in front of you. " Nate said smugly to which we all laughed and I hit him on his head. "Such an idiot," I told him

"What??I'm, girl one day all those magazines are going to have me as their cover picture. Just you wait." he joked again. "Yeah Yeah. Now can this so called sexiest man help me move my stuff to my so called office apartment" I made fun of him and asked him to work instead of just talking.

Brandon looked at me sadly probably because I called Nate the sexiest man but he should know I was joking "What?" I asked him he dint say anything and went to get the boxes.

"Oh come on Brad you know you are the sexiest man for me," I told him in a hope that he won't be disheartened. I mean Brad is really very sexy. He is built those hard abs and muscles are to die for and those see blue eyes where I sometimes lose myself. He is one hell of a charmer.

We met in my grad school. He was in one of my courses and we started hanging out, studying together and one day he asked me out and I said yes because I liked him too by that time. That's how we began dating.

I snapped out of my own clichéd loves story when Jamie called me.

"So where exactly is this apartment of yours?" she asked.

"Its three blocks from Hawks Enterprise. Let's get all the boxes in cars and then we all will go together. What say?" I asked them. They all replied a yes and we started taking the boxes to the cars.

After taking out all the boxes the house kind of felt empty and when I looked at it I missed my parents and went into the flashback where me, mom and dad use to have such a wonderful time in this house. I really hope this gets over soon and I get back to my normal life and my parents come back here to have a happily ever after. Tears welled up in my eyes thinking about it but I told myself to be strong and not cry. We are going to get through this Mom and Dad. I told them in my mind.

And with heavy heart, I locked the house and we moved to our cars.

A/N: Another upload. Yayyy. So no Ethan in this chapter but just an introduction to other important characters. Hope you all like it.

Vote comment and share.

Thank you :)