Chapte 10

How dreadful...to be caught up in a game and have no idea of the rules!!

I hated it. Confused was the last place I wanted to be.

His last words were resonating in my mind from the time I left his office.

The day passed by thinking about what happened in his office earlier. It was already the time to leave. Thank god I got through the day without facing him.

I was ready to leave the office building when Sandy shouted my name from behind. "Hey Alyssa, wait up"

"Hey Sandy, whatsup?"

"So I'm hitting the new club tonight. Wanna join? And yeah please don't say no." she said with a puppy dog face.

I laughed at that and gave a thought about going to the bar. I really needed that to relax my mind and I can Brandon Jamie and Nate too. That way I can spend some time with them too.

"Yeah sure why not, can I get my friends too??" I asked her

"Ohh ppshhh, Obviously"

"Ok then I'll text you the address of the club. Meet me there. Some of my girls will be there too" she told me

"Alright, See you then"

"Cya gurlll!!!" I must say she pretty damn excited all the time.

I started walking to my new apartment as it was only 3 blocks away. I called Brandon, Jamie and Nate on my way telling them about tonight's plan.

Brandon said he had to submit an assignment which was due tonight, so he would join after he is done with his submission. I was fine with that. Nate and Jamie were coming over to get ready at the new apartment and we were gonna go together from there to the bar.

By the time I reached home it was 7pm so I decided to eat something first and then start getting ready. Sandy had texted me the address and asked us to be there by 10 pm. So I had a lot of time to get ready.

I was bored to cook so I ordered a pizza and went to freshen up till the pizza arrives. I decided to take a shower instead so as to freshen up my mind. All the while I kept thinking about today's events. I just don't understand what he thinks and what he does. I was now a bit scared now after what happened today. He didn't fire me but he'll make my life a living hell. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I forgot I was in shower until I heard the bell ring. I immediately wrapped myself in bath robe and went to open the door.

I paid the pizza guy and thanked him. I was so damn hungry that I ate 4 pizza slices and kept the rest for Nate. He wasn't going to say no to that. And right on time I heard the doorbell ring again.

I opened it to see only Jamie there "hey where is Nate?"

"He said he'll be here an hour later so that we are ready by the time."

"Ohhkkk. So let's get ready" I shouted and we ran to my bedroom.

After arguing and fighting over clothes Jamie decided on a dark blue short dress and I went for a sparkly black short dress. It came till my mid-thigh. I wasn't comfortable wearing this short dress but Jamie wouldn't take a no fro anything So I went with her.

Anyways today I was gonna forget about everything and just enjoy.

We did our hair and I put on a very minimal makeup. not a big fan of makeups. We were almost ready and waiting for Nate to arrive and just on time the bell rang.

I opened the door and saw a very sexy looking Nate. He was wearing a blue denim and white shirt and his sleeves rolled up his arms.

"You look hawtttt Natiee!!" I complimented him using my pet name for him.

"And you look so damn Sexyyyyy! And don't call me that" he said giving me a glare.

"So are we ready to go,"he asked.

"Absolutely!!" Jamie yelled coming out the room

"Woahhh, you two are seriously gonna attract some crowd." He said whistling

We just laughed and pushed him out too eager to get to the club .

When we entered the club it was already crowded and I was looking for Sandy. She said she had the access to VIP area.

I asked someone the way to the VIP area and they showed me the way towards it. I went looking for Sandy in that direction. Jamie and Nate following behind me.

I found Sandy grooving to the music with the drink her hand. I yelled her name "hey Sandy!! " she turned to look at the source of voice and as soon as saw me she came running and hugged me.

"Hey Allyy, you made it. Common lets have funn!!" she yelled over the music.

"Hey Sandy these are my friends Nate and Jamie and guys this is Sandy from office." I introduced them to each other.

They exchanged hey's and hello's and Nate came near me and whispered in my ear "Your friend is super hottt" and winked at me. I laughed and turned to look at Sandy giving him devious smile.

"oooh someone has a crush on someone" I yelled. Sandy gave me a weird look and shook her head. Nate glared at me and went to get the drinks for us.

I and Jamie joined Sandy on the dance floor.

Nate came back with our drinks and we sat on the nearby table sipping our drinks.

Suddenly Jamie squealed. We all looked at her in confusion and turned our eyes where she was looking.

Just one thing I dint want to witness tonight and he had to ruin my night. Why, oh God just why?

"Isn't that your boss Ally?" she asked.

Sandy laughed and said yes. "This is his club and that's why his employees have access to VIP areas but that is super special VIP. That means only for him and his guests" she explained.

Why just why does he have to be here. I so wanted to forget about him and enjoy my night. But he will just keep haunting me.

Unable to handle seeing him here I drank three shots in a row.

"Woah woah woah girl, you need to stop." Nate snatched the fourth glass from my hand.

"Nate, let's go and dance" I yelled

Nate took my hand and we headed for the dance. I was toppling on the dance floor so he wrapped his hands around my waist and helped me up. I guess he is used to it by now. Every time its Jamie who he has to handle but today I'm the one who'll end up troubling him.

While dancing my eyes landed on the Jerk and I saw him staring at me. He seemed very angry and in a minute of our staring contest the glass in his hand was shattered to pieces.

Whattt the actual F*ck just happened here???

A/N: Updateee!!!!!

Guys please do give some suggestions.

I hope you liked it .

Thanks for reading :)

Please do Vote , comment and Share