Chapter 7

We reached the office apartment building. What I thought was it would be small building just few office staff staying here but what I saw was a huge building towering over me.

How could I imagine a small building? Obviously it had to be this big just like that jerk's ego. I sighed and we started taking out the boxes and went towards the lobby where I saw the security guy.

He greeted us "Hello Ma'am, are you Ms. McKenzie?" he asked. How does he know me? It's the first time I have ever come here. Maybe someone mentioned about me moving here.

"Yes, how did you know it was me" I asked curiosity getting the best of me "Mr. hawks secretary called letting us know that you will be moving in here today and to provide you with apartment keys. Your apartment is on the topmost floor" he told me and handed me the keys.

Apartment keys!!!!

I had totally forgotten about them. How would I have been able to enter the apartment without them.

Uhh stupid me. "Thank you so much for the keys "I thanked him "No problem Ms. McKenzie. They are boss's order. Have to follow at any cost" he said smiling at me.

Oh the jerks order. I really dint think he would be that attentive to his employees. "This is the first time we got a call from boss's office about the arrival of new employee. Otherwise they just have the letter from the office as a permit. You must be special" he again smiled at me.

"Yeah special, rightttt" I said sarcastically.

He looked at me weirdly but I couldn't explain what that meant.
So I just thanked him again.

In the meantime, Brad Jamie an Nate had got all the boxes from the car to the elevators.

We loaded all the stuff in elevator and pressed the button to the topmost floor. "Woah, topmost floor. Wowww. That's so amazing" Jamie squealed.

I just smiled at her and we waited for the elevator to stop on our floor. We got to it, unloaded the stuff and I saw the door to my apartment.

I opened it and we took all the boxes in. The apartment was really beautiful. I could never imagine the employees staying in such classy apartments.

I must say the jerk is generous enough to provide everyone with such apartments.

"Oohhh what a beautiful apartment" said Jamie and the boys agreed to that by admiring it.

"At least you get to live in a nice place without your parents being there" Nate commented.

"And I ll be always there. You will never be alone" Brad said that hugged me.

" thank you so much guys for helping me through this. It really means a lot to me." And it did really meant a lot to me.

"Ohh shut up. What are friends for" Nate grabbed me and hugged me tightly to which Brandon growled and I just rolled my eyes.

" Ok we must leave now. Its getting late. You should rest too" Jamie too hugged me and said her goodbye.

Nate and Jamie left.

Brandon was still here. I guess we needed some time for ourselves.

As soon as they left he grabbed me and carefully got hold of cheeks and kissed me. I held the back of his head and started moving my lips with him.

It had really been a long time.

We made out for some more time and then we just talked about some things. He was still upset about me working in Hawk Enterprises.