Chapter 6

(Wait until you get to the ending 😉)

3rd POV
Ahsoka walked in on Ezra clipping his lightsabers to his holster. His new clothes were a beige, almost like Obi-wan's. He had a dark brown under shirt as well. His pants were a a light brown and his boots were black.

 His pants were a a light brown and his boots were black

(Like this one)

"Nice clothes," Ahsoka complimented. Before Ezra had this outfit, he had an orange jumpsuit. Also some old green gloves. His boots were regular brown. Ezra spun his attention to her.

"Hah, thanks. I never thought I would wear something like 'this.'" Ezra stated. He grabbed the end of the shirt with his fingers. Ezra gawked at it with joy.

"Well, you did and you should be proud. You became a Knight younger than most," Ahsoka laid her hand on his shoulder. He rubbed his neck, not knowing what to say.

Ezra just smiled, "I have to unpack now."

"I'll help," the Togurta opened a cardboard box.

"Really?"

"I'm already here so, why not?"

For the next 3 hours the Jedi unpacked and put everything where Ezra said. While Ezra was putting up the curtains, Ahsoka sat on the bed. The sheets were softer than hers. Once again, she grabbed his data-pad and scrolled through the information he had stored in it.

"Do you always have to take my stuff?" Ezra snatched it from her grip. He placed it on top of his closet cabinet. It was already there when he got to the room. It was bigger, too.

"Well, duh! Your things are my things," the Padawan declared.

"I never said-"

"Yes you did. You just don't remember." She used the Force to get the data-pad down. Ezra's eyes glared at her with annoyance. He fell on the bed and grabbed his lightsaber. He looked at the silver and black design. It was covered with a black cloth looking thing. Having diamond shaped holes go down it. It had a dirty beige ribbon at the top, too.

 It had a dirty beige ribbon at the top, too