Chapter 12

3rd Perspective
The Separatist Star Destroyer left Geonosis. Taking Ezra with it. All that was left was silence.

"We have to get Ezra back," Ahsoka commented. Making the silence leave.

"I agree, but we have to go back to the Cruisers. We'll discuss it there," Anakin told her. Ahsoka nodded and they ran to the gunship waiting for them.

--

"What now Master?" Ahsoka stressed. They boarded the Cruiser ten minutes ago and had told Ezra's men what happened. "We can't just go rescue him like that. The Separatist are going to very cautious about where they are taking Ezra."

"I know, I know," Anakin sighed in frustration. He thought for a moment and continued on. "We have to go back to the Jedi Temple and tell the Council. Master Windu has a stronger connection to Ezra, meaning they can communicate with the Force as we make a plan to save him."

"A plan that can take weeks to finally have all the details. I can't wait that long," Ahsoka said as she stood up from the chair. He sighed again quietly.

"No one can, Snips. But we want to make sure we get out alive. Make sure that Ezra makes it out alive. We can't risk losing anyone at this point in the war." He laid a calming hand on her shoulder.

"You're right. Ezra can take care of himself. When has he not?" Ahsoka tried to lift her spirit.

--

"What!" Mace Windu yelled out loud. Anakin and Ahsoka had just told the Council about the accident. A lot of the Master's seemed weary. Most of all Mace Windu. Yoda stayed clam and relaxed. Like always.

"How-Why did you contact Ezra? We informed you that no one was going to be able to help due to us being busy. But, if it was that serious you should have contacted us anyways. Asked for advice, retreat-something that didn't involve someone coming to your rescue," Obi-wan firmly recalled. Anakin lowered his head in shame.

"Master Kenobi, we had no choice. The information we had was a lie. We were ambushed by Asajj Ventess and HMP gunships and much more. We didn't bring that much of powerful weapons to destroy that many. We were trapped," Ahsoka tried to defend. "The HMP's damaged our gunships and if we brought the Cruiser down to Geonosis, without doubt the Separatists gunships would have damaged it enough to not work anymore."

"State of panic, you were," Yoda spoke. He raised his head to meet there eyes. "Thinking straight, you were not."

"I guess, but the main reason why we contacted Ezra for help was because Ventress called for reinforcements. We asked Ezra for help because we thought she called a whole fleet of some sort. We weren't going to make it out alive and the fact that Ezra was close to our system, it seemed more reasonable to contact him." Anakin tried to explain his thinking process. The Master's still looked disappointed.

"It'll take sometime to find him," Aayla Secura started. "The Separatist are always careful on who and where the information of a prisoner is stored. Especially when it comes to a Jedi. We certainly won't find it in a droid. This-This isn't good."

"Indeed it isn't. Last time Ezra was captured, it didn't turn out so good." Master Fisto commented.

"Discuss a plan, we will. Ezra will be okay, we hope," Yoda said as a way to dismiss Anakin and Ahsoka. They bowed there heads and left the chamber. The doors behind them closed and they walked silently beside one another.

"Skyguy, how many times has Ezra been captured?" Ahsoka asked.

"More than enough to mess with how his mind works," Anakin admitted. Ahsoka raised a brow.

"Mess with his mind? How so?"

"Though the Separatists want to catch Jedi Masters more, they are still after Ezra because of who he is. Because of his parents mostly. They say he's destined to be on the Dark Side. So, everytime they captured him when is was a Padawan, they-as always-tried to convince him to join," Anakin ended the story for a brief second and went on. "It was a close call once. Sadly, he were a tad late. He started to question the Jedi Code."

"Ezra questioning the Jedi Code. Doesn't sound like him. Sure he may not always behave well and sometimes break orders, but that's what every Padawan does. That is until they start learning to follow orders."

"But this is different, Ahsoka. You know Ezra was training as a Sith, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, the fact that he has experience with the Dark Side, it made it easier to try to turn him against us. After his last time of being taken hostage, things changed. He questioned the Code. He began disobeying orders."

"Like what?" Ahsoka wondered. She was starting to be convinced that Ezra is really in more trouble than what she thought.

"Ezra disobeyed orders when he helped us. He was strictly told to deliver the supplies the planets needed and to not do anything else until he finished. Yet, look what happened. I contacted him for help even though I knew he couldn't come. However, something inside my mind told me he was going to save us even if it ment breaking orders."

Ahsoka eyed the floor,"I see. So now we wait and hope he turns out alright?"

"Now we wait and see if he turns out alright is the answer, Snips."

~Oops, shorter than other's but oh well. I was supposed to update this yesterday, but I got distracted. Sorry. See y'all later 😝

Stay Sassy Like Obi-wan!

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=