Chapter 19

3rd Perspective
Ahsoka was taken aback by his statement. His grip on her wrist was didn't budge. It began hurting her.

"Listen Ezra. I don't know what is going on in that mind of yours," Ahsoka pulled her hand away. It took a lot of force for her to escape his grasp, "But you're obviously paranoid."

She finished bandaging his wound, and started putting away the supplies. Ezra put on his shirt and sighed.

"I know you're lying. I overheard the conversation you and Master Skywalker had before boarding the ship," Ezra said.

Ahsoka's eyes widened, "I-I can explain."

"I would love to hear that, but I get it. You had to come along because the Masters don't trust me anymore."

"No, th-that's not it."

"Yes it is, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't trust myself either if I were in their position," Ezra gazed at the floor. His hands were hiding his face. Ahsoka sat down next to him.

"Ezra that's not true. It's just that... they're checking over you. I mean you did get hurt and all. The Masters are just worried about your health. They don't want you to push your limits," Ahsoka comforted. Ezra gave a weak smile as he glanced at her.

"I want to believe that. Trust me, I do. However, I can't. I don't believe most of their words anymore. Something about them...has changed," Ezra said seriously. Ahsoka tried to resisted the urge to ask her question. She knew the out come wouldn't be so great, but she had to ask.

"Do you not trust the Jedi anymore?" Ahsoka whispered.

"Great. Even you think that now!"

"That's not true! I always knew your faith in the Jedi wasn't complete. I'm just asking if you have lost all your faith in the Jedi now!"

"No, I haven't. If I did I wouldn't have come back. It's just that, while I was being tortured, it made me question a few more Jedi rules. I don't agree with all of them, but I do agree that the Jedi are the right way to go," Ezra shouted.

"What rules to you not agree with?" Ahsoka asked calmly.

"For starters, not being allowed to have feelings, like forbidding attachments. To say that emotions lead to the Dark Side is complete bullshit. Futhermore, saying that us Jedi are the 'guardians' of peace when we are the ones also causing war. And to say that Jedi seek balance makes no sense. There more Jedi than there are Sith! How is that balanced?" Ezra expressed.

"Ezra, I understand-"

"No you don't," he cut her off.

"But remember, the Jedi Code is there to protect us from going down the wrong path. Sure not all the rules are fair, but there's nothing we can do about it. Us Jedi just want peace within the galaxy, and it appears that in order to achieve that, chaos must come before harmony." Ahsoka tried to reason.

However, she didn't think that it would work. She never had to deal with something like that before. She has no clue on what to say. Yet, Ezra seems to have calmed down.

"You're right. Thank you, Ahsoka. I may still have my doubts, but I see the Jedi's good intentions." Ezra appreciated her advise. Even though she thought it wasn't good.

"Y-Yeah, you're welcome." Ahsoka simpered.

"General Bridger, we're about to arrive at Alderaan," A clones voice was heard. Ezra picked up his com.

"Alright, I'll be right there." He tucked away his com and stood up. "Ready?"

--------

It took about two hours to unload everything for Alderaan. The supplies included some medical tools and medicine, plus some extra machinery. The clones that helped unload the supplies went to rest as other clones handled travelling through hyperspace.

"General, I think you and Commander Tano should get some rest as well," a clone suggested. Ezra agreed and both of them headed to their corridors.

They shared a room because they usually chat about random stuff. When they first met it was always like that. They began talking less two months or three after Ezra came back, yet going back to hanging out made old memories come back. Once they laid on the bed, it was lights out for them.

¤§¤§¤§¤§¤

'Hello?' Ezra's voice called out. He was standing in a black void. Nothing in sight for miles.

'How dare he leave!" a familiar voice shouted. Ezra eventually appeared in front of the Jedi Temple. Where Mace Windu and Obi-wan Kenobi stood.

'Master? What's wrong?' Ezra questioned.

'Master Windu, there was nothing we could do. He wouldn't listen to anybody. No matter what we said, he still left,' Obi-wan said. Ezra was shocked. To hear that another Jedi left the Order was surprising.

'Who left the Order?' Ezra asked. However they ignored him, 'Please, tell me who left!'

'If only he could have mentioned the visons sooner, it wouldn't have turned out like this,' Mace added. Obi-wan sighed.

'He didn't tell us because he was wary that we might have done. Considering who his parents were, it makes sense on why he would have visons on turning to the Dark Side.' Obi-wan scratched his beard.

'Parents? Dark Side?' Ezra pondered for a second, 'Wait, are talking about-'

Mace sighed, "If only Ezra had more faith in the Jedi Code, he wouldn't have had those visons nor would he have believed them. They could have easily been visions clouded by emotions. Ezra did have trouble controlling his feelings. Yet, he didn't say a word about them until he left the Order.'

Ezra took a step back. His eyes growing in horror.

'No. This isn't true. I would never leave. Even if I have visons about negative outcomes, I will stay in the Order. Please, tell me this is just a dream.' He took another step back, but he fell. He was falling down an dark empty hole. With no ground in sight.

¤§¤§¤§¤§¤

"NO!" Ezra yelled to the point where his lungs might collapse. Ahsoka jumped down from her bed and rushed over to Ezra.

"What happened? What's wrong? Ezra, can you hear me? Hey!" Ahsoka shook him. She slapped him lightly across the cheek a few times before he finally locked eyes with her.

"Ahsoka?" Ezra asked in a confused manner.

"Yeah, it's me. Did something happen?"

"I had a dream-no. A vision-but it couldn't have been a vison. But Jedi don't have dreams-but there's no way that could have been a vison," Ezra debated. He was conflicted on what he saw.

"Ezra, what did you see?"

"I saw....I saw myself leaving the Order," he whispered.

"What?" Ahsoka was in disbelief.

"It seems as though, I completely lose my trust in the Jedi. Ahsoka can't you hear?!" Ezra grasped her shoulders.

"That's not possible. You wouldn't leave. You have no reason to," Ahsoka reasoned.

"But from what I saw, I...I leave the Jedi Order and this time, I'm never coming back."

~Hello, it's me, your author. Just wanted to say thanks for continuing to read my book. Even though the plot doesn't seem to develop. Also, I accidentally uploaded, but then unpublished it. So, sorry for those who read it. I guess you guys saw a sneek peek? Anyway, what do you guys think? Comment what you predict might happen! 😄

Stay Sassy Like Obi-wan!

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=