A/n Help....

I can't believe I'm saying this. I never thought it would really happen to me this early in the book. But, I'm having writers block and I really hate it.

This is how authors feel when they don't know what to write next? It hurts me. 😭 It's my first time, FIRST TIME, having writers block. I had so many things planned out yet, it turns out I didn't have anything for the late beginning of the story.

I'm such an idiot.

I knew I was going to have writers block one day, but I didn't want it this early in a story.

I already have the first 200+ words of chapter seven. Now, my mind is a deserted island. It feels so empty. I HATE IT! I don't know where to take it from there. I don't want to post a chapter that damn short though. I might take today to think about it because I have a climax for the story. The climax changes everything and I mean EVERYTHING.

For some reason I feel embarrassed to ask for help. I get so shy around people, but once I become friends with a person. They wish I was Ferb.

Y'all get the reference right?

What I'm saying is, I don't have an idea for the next chapter. If you wish, you may leave a comment or pm me what you might want to read in the next chapter. I get to embarrassed to send a pm and I just wait for someone to pm first. I even get to insecure to comment and sometimes even vote. I know, I'm a wimp. I even let my real life friends text me first.

To afraid I might text them at the wrong time.

Stay Sassy Like Obi-wan!

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=