Chapter 14

3rd Perspective
Ahsoka was in the Archives reading a book. She was fidgeting in her seat quietly. As she scanned the page she came across the Padawan Massacre and read it more carefully. When Ahsoka came across the name Ezra, she slammed the book and pushed it aside.

She shifted her hands to her head. The young girl was worried for her friend. Ezra finally got back and has been taken hostage. Ahsoka doesn't even know if they are going to rescue him.

'If only I could take his place,' Ahsoka quietly thought. She shook her head. 'That wouldn't be possible. He would have never allowed it. Would he?'

She sat there. Staring at the book angrily. All Ahsoka wanted was him back. He was finally opening up to her. It's so rare, Anakin didn't even know his last name until he was eleven. Even though he could have asked Obi-wan, Ezra didn't confirm his last name until he was ten years old. He even went by different names.

Ahsoka has been told it took him a while to adjust to things in the Jedi Temple. It's said he leaned on his droid and slept on the floor until he was seven before actually sleeping in a bed. The Jedi Masters just thought he did that because he didn't trust us. And there's still a rumor going around saying that he still doesn't.

Ahsoka's com interrupted her staring and rapidly answered.

"Yes, Master?" Ahsoka promptly asked.

"Where are you?" Anakin asked, too.

"I'm in the Jedi Archives. I was just researching something." Ahsoka glanced at the books. The two books scattered there was about past Sith's and horrible battles in Jedi history. "Nothing big. Refreshing my mind, that's all."

A big bang on the shelf caught Ahsoka's attention. There was her Master leaning against it with a small smirk.

"Really?"

Ahsoka quickly put away her com and looked at Anakin. "Master, why are you here?"

"I should be asking the same. Those two books there aren't really something most Padawan need to learn. This is just something most do willingly."

Ahsoka lowered hee head. A bit ashamed, though there was no reason to be.

Anakn chuckled a bit, "Calm down, Ahsoka. Even I did this a while back. However, I think you're doing it on an entirely different reason."

"Ezra just got back. He was finally getting used to life here again and was opening up. Now he has been taken because of me," Ahsoka confessed. Anakin gave her a weak smile.

"Snips, it was either me or him on being taken. He would never allow anyone who have made an impact on his life get taken away so easily."

"And how do you know that?"

"Have you ever questioned why Ezra has been taken hoatage by the Separatists so much?" Anakin questioned. The Padawan shook her head.

"Why does he?"

"Because sadly, Ezra doesn't want anything to happen to his friends to the point where he doesn't even care for himself." Anakin sighed. Ahsoka flashed him a doubtful eyes and he noticed them. "It's true. Even if he doesn't admit it, it's obvious. He has even been kidnapped in order to protect a group of Clones that weren't even under his command. Truthfully, it has us all worried. He has gotten in trouble for it, but the Jedi Masters words didn't and won't stop him from getting robbed honestly.

However, it was the easy kill the droids, blast open the cellar, and get out of there. Easy for us Jedi to handle. There has been only four cases where it was really big. This is his fifth."

"That idiot," Ahsoka tried to laugh. "Doesn't he know he has crossed the line from bravery to stupidity. He needs to learn when to stop."

Anakin laughed this time, "Ahsoka, every Jedi has the same wish for Ezra. To stop get taken just to prove he is brave. Though, many of them say he acts out of emotion not bravery, which is a big deal."

"I guess, but I've always had a feeling Bridger has always acted out of emotion," Ahsoka commented.

"You're not far off. Now get ready," Anakin stood up from his chair. His apprentice hesitantly asked a question she already knew the answer to.

"For what?" Anakin rolled his eyes.

"To save Ezra. We have to go over the plan carefully." Him and Ahsoka walked out of the Jedi Archives silently.

"You know where he is?" Ahsoka happily inquired. Anakin shook his head slightly.

"Not quite, but he have leads to where he might be."

Ahsoka went quiet. She didn't want leads, she didn't want rumors on where he could be. She wanted to know where he is, without anybody doubting the location.

"Don't worry, Snips. Have faith in Ezra. He doesn't let us do all the work when it comes to rescuing him."

Ahsoka tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, he has a unique way of escaping cells."

~No matter how much I apologize, it won't make it up to you guys. I completely left this book untouched for more than a month and I sincerely apologize. I'll start again on this sequel and jog my memory on where I planned to take this book. I tried to explain a bit on this is a bit normal on Ezra getting captured and why he always got captured. Please forgive me, I never planned on letting it go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😄

Stay Sassy Like Obi-wan!

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=