12

Blakes POV

"Blake?" I hear it again. I try to open my eyes but I see a blinding light, so I shut them tightly again. Then I try again and there she is, my mate. Her hair is messy and there are bags under her eyes that tell me that she hasn't been sleeping. "Skylar." I say to make sure she knows I'm awake. "Blake!" She squeals and throws her arms around me. I hug her back tightly, breathing in her scent. "I thought you were never going to wake up, I thought that- "Its okay princess I'm here now." She starts to cry and curls up into my lap. Thats when I start to feel small tears come down my face. What would happened if I had died right then and there? "Don't think like that." She says without looking up at me. I forgot she could read my thoughts "When do I get to go home?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Hopefully tomorrow, since you have waken up." She smiles up at me. "BLAKE! YOUR AWAKE!" Alex says and rushes over and wraps me and Skylar up into a hug. "Hey." I chuckle. 

Skylars POV

The rest of the day went by fast. Blakes doctor told us that he could go home tomorrow as long as everything is okay. Alex and John left an hour after Blake woke up, so we have just been hanging out. "You smell." I say and wrinkle my nose. "Oh its not that bad." He tells me. I try to get up but he wraps his arms around me and pulls me down. "Mine!" He growls. "Yes idiot, yours! Now go take a shower!'' I wiggle out of his grasp but I don't make it a foot from the bed before being grabbed around the waist and pulled into the bed. Thats when I remember something. "Blake?" I ask and he looks at me. "Yes beautiful?" I pause for a second and look up at him. I look him directly in the eyes, "Marry me." I blurt out. He looks shocked for a second. "What?" He asks. "Marry me Blake." I repeat. Now I'm worried but then he slowly starts to smile and he kisses me. "Yes." He whispers against my lips. 

HEY GUYYYYYS! Internet problem is all fixed up! I cannot update everyday because of my school but I will try to update at least once a week. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I love all my darling readers so much! Sorry its small. But good things come in small packages right?