Chapter 4

Well hello there, how you? Good? That's good. Well I seriously have nothing to say, I have nothing in exciting happening in my life. Sooooo, I would like to dedicate this chapter to xchloecocox! She is a new voter! Yeah! Love you xchloecocox! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well come on boys we have some places we want to take you." Lucy said, as she grabbed a hold of Natsu's wrist and started to pull him towards the first place on the list, then Juvia did the same to Gray, and Erza didn't force Jellal to go anywhere.

"Ladies first." Jellal said bowing playfully to her and gestured for her to go first and she giggled a little and grabbed his hand and slowly pulled him with her.

Then on the other hand Levy tried to push on Gajeel's back and pull on his arms, except that he wouldn't budge.

"Why are you being difficult?" She questioned him, while putting her hands on her hips and stomped her foot like a child.

"You didn't ask." He said smirking to himself as he infuriated the shrimp of a girl.

"Will you please, move your ass?" She asked, smiling to herself as she shocked the mountain of a man.

"Fine." He said smirking to himself as he thought of an evil idea, Levy looked at him wondering what he was going to do. Then suddenly he took a hold of the girl's hips and placed her on his shoulders and started running after the group of people who were leaving them behind.

"What are you doing?" Levy yelled as she held onto his hands that were tightly on her thighs.

"Well you're so short I thought you would like to know what it's like to be tall for once." Gajeel told the girl on his shoulders. She slapped the top of his head and he slowed down as they neared the group.

"Hey! Be nice." He warned Levy.

"Or what?" She challenged him on, he looked up at her and smiled.

"Or else I might fall over from my feelings being hurt." He said as he side stepped and dipped at the same time, making Levy believe that he was going to fall with her on his shoulders.

"Don't do that." Levy demanded.

"What? This?" Gajeel asked and did it again in the other direction.

"Yes! That!" Levy said.

"Oh, yes, do that? Okay!" He said as he did again.

"No don't do that!" Levy said as she started laughing, she didn't really want to admit that she was enjoying Gajeel's goofy side.

"Aww! Look at how cute!" Lucy said, teasing the little bluenette, looking back at Levy and Gajeel mess around together.

"Says the girl who is holding a boy's hand!" Levy blurted out at her blonde friend. Lucy then looked down at her right hand to see that Levy was right, she was holding Natsu's hand from when she pulled him towards the path to go into town. Lucy quickly pulled her hand away, and blushed from embarrassment.

"You know you're kind of cute." Natsu told her while giggling and giving her a smile that could make anyone's heart melt, which only made Lucy blush harder.

"Umm, thank you." Lucy said, not knowing what else to say in response, which also made him giggle.

"Who's being cute now?" Levy teased her best friend.

"Shut up Levy!" Lucy yelled at her, which made everyone laugh at the flustered blonde. "You guys are suck!"

"Yes, but you love us anyway." Erza said leaning over to Lucy a bit bumping their shoulders together.